Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wait never ends:
1. you wait for the orders to be available after reservation
2. you wait for the car
3. you wait for the firmware updates
4. you wait for the car to charge
5. you wait for work to be over so you could drive the car
the list just keeps growing.

... hence the popularity of "Waiting for Godot" ....who never arrives.

Also in that context, an interesting book to read is "Ultra-solutions: How to Fail most Successfully" (by Paul Watzlawick).

Seen on a transporter today in Townsville.

Attachments

• 20191002_104212.jpg
    20191002_104212.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 80
Hmm, did you call them or them you? My car is supposed to arrive at the Brisbane SC tomorrow then begin it's journey up to Townsville.

They called me but I sent them an email on Tuesday. I'm sure they dont read emails though and the call was just to inform me that the car has been handed over to the carrier. He also told me that it is going straight to Mt Isa and there were no other cars on board. I'm surprised they didnt charge me extra for transport and neither have I had the price increase everyone else had to pay. I presume this is due the stealth performance still being "85000" on Teslas computers as they have only increased the price of the AWD and the Performance technically.

hope mine isn't transported like the pic above though. The car would be covered in insects and dust...

They called me but I sent them an email on Tuesday. I'm sure they dont read emails though and the call was just to inform me that the car has been handed over to the carrier. He also told me that it is going straight to Mt Isa and there were no other cars on board. I'm surprised they didnt charge me extra for transport and neither have I had the price increase everyone else had to pay. I presume this is due the stealth performance still being "85000" on Teslas computers as they have only increased the price of the AWD and the Performance technically.

hope mine isn't transported like the pic above though. The car would be covered in insects and dust...
It looked very clean I think that might have been local but not sure

The price rise only applies to cars that were ordered after the price went up. I ordered my SR+ end of August as they threatened with price hike then. So when the prices actually went up I would have had to pay about $2500 more for the same SR+, however I got my car last Friday and the price I paid was exactly as it was on the day I ordered.