Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now this is really funny...

Even though I was the first to line up for registration, I did not get an SMS, as my preferred method of communication is via e-mail...

I did update my account profile though to also include a mobile number, so now I am curious whether I will receive notice via SMS, e-mail or neither...

.... probably makes me the only technophobe in the world to have ordered a Model 3

Now this is really funny...

Even though I was the first to line up for registration, I did not get an SMS, as my preferred method of communication is via e-mail...

I did update my account profile though to also include a mobile number, so now I am curious whether I will receive notice via SMS, e-mail or neither...

.... probably makes me the only technophobe in the world to have ordered a Model 3
No soup for you!

538F238C-0167-4AD4-BD1A-57842CA45C15.jpeg Cap Capricorn about to be loaded Photo - July 13 Oakland. Plenty of space for a lot of containers. And 2 cranes working.

Last edited:
I think what will happen is that car arrive, get checked and VINs matched to orders. Firmwares updated, charged put on a track and delivered to Tesla as they indicate. They won’t be able to handover every car on day one. I anticipate they take few weeks to get through hundreds of cars before end of the quarter.

Reactions: Vedaprime
Wellington NZ here, ordered LR+ Jun 19 then upgraded to Performance July....just got the txt

Oh and hi, been watching for a while.

Noticed in the stuff article there was floor mats in the press cars, so hopefully all performances get them

Welcome out of 'lurker' status! ...Yes, the premium interior in the USA does include mats. This would include all AWD LR, AWD P- and AWD P+ . Let us just hope they keep worldwide consistency!

It's pretty much confirmed for SFL Conductor. It is a on reservation list for a Panama Canal crossing for August 13.
Grand Quest arrives SFO August 8. So August is a out for RoRo opportunities.

Containers are our only hope.

Wellington NZ here, ordered LR+ Jun 19 then upgraded to Performance July....just got the txt

Oh and hi, been watching for a while.

Noticed in the stuff article there was floor mats in the press cars, so hopefully all performances get them

My Tesla contact informed me that the Premium Interior does include floor mats but Partial Premium does not.

• Informative
Reactions: TASKA9