Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Few more things hidden in source code

IsInventoryOrder":false,

"Documents":{"labels":{"FinalpaymentAvailable":false,"FinalpaymentComplete":false},
"Status":"COMPLETE","Locale":"en_AU","Country":"AU","Blocks":{"REGISTRATION_DETAILS":{"Status":"COMPLETE","Text":""},"PAYMENT_METHOD":{"Status":"COMPLETE","Text":""},"TRADE_IN":{"Status":"COMPLETE","Text":""},"DRIVERS_LICENSE":{"Status":"COMPLETE","Text":""},"INSURANCE":{"Status":"COMPLETE","Text":""},"FINANCE_AGREEMENT":{"Status":"IGNORE","Text":""}},"IsMasqueraded":false,"isEligibleForSoftwareModification":false,"SectionVisibility":{"menu":true,"learn":true,"shop":false,"requestChange":true,"requestCancel":false,"insuranceChanges":false,"deliveryDateTime":false,"financeLinks":false

That "deliveryDateTime":false is the one I want to change!

I found this on a Facebook ad. I don't know if they are good or not.

All Weather Rubber Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3

Taptes mentioned by other many many pages ago...

All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3
The facebook ad ones are just dropshipped from Aliexpress. See here: US $85.49 5% OFF|LUCKEASY TPE Custom Fit All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019 All Weather Waterproof and Wearable-in Floor Mats from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group never buy anything you see on Facebook without looking at Aliexpress, Alibaba, Amazon, Wish etc

If any of you feel that you haven't quite got down to 100% geek yet here is the VIN translation for the Model 3

5YJ3F7E?&$%000000

There are three locations of Vin on the vehicle:
1. on the vin plate, under windshield
2. Vin scribed on B pillar
3. Manufacturing plate

position 8: ? - can be A-Single motor standard or B - dual motor standard
position 9: & - X check digit
position 10: $ - represents the model year, K stands for 2019
position 11: % - can be F- Fremont, CA
position 12-17: 000000-999999 - unique sequential code

• Informative
Reactions: T3SLA3
Would you mind suppying the first four of the last 6 digits, I can tell you the vin reg dates, and we can work out the range of cars, and therefore rough quantity to be delivered?

It is a Dual motor vin you have there

Mine was 5YJ3F7EB6KF4436XX last week before it went
its now 5YJ3F7EB3KF4887XX
I'm a cash buyer
Its a M3P-
Interesting the new one doesent show in carjam but the old one did(does)