Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm surprised how many MS there are with no pano. I always thought it was pretty rare, but it's 17% of the current inventory and 21% of the already sold cars.

It's a must have for me, but I guess some don't want the extra weight? Or is it less desirable in hot climates?

- - - Updated - - -

Stacey is not on TMC, but you're correct that this insurance quote mix-up was posted on the board. I posted it, and I'm her husband.

I know some people are griping about the headline, and I don't blame them. All I'll say is that anyone who's been in journalism knows that the headline process is sometimes separated from writing the article.

Hank, your site was instrumental in helping us pick out our CPO. The historical data helped us benchmark if the car was priced right, and the paid version made it simple to find the cars that met our requirements. You've priced it too low, though -- only $10 to make a good decision on a $70k purchase?:smile:

Buying a car sight-unseen was unnerving, but we've been very happy so far. I'll post more about the experience some other time.

Glad you had a good buying experience.

Amen to the bolded. My writer friends often cringe at the articles attached to their work. I enjoyed the article very much.

I'm surprised how many MS there are with no pano. I always thought it was pretty rare, but it's 17% of the current inventory and 21% of the already sold cars.

It's a must have for me, but I guess some don't want the extra weight? Or is it less desirable in hot climates?

For many people, it could be poor prior experiences with sunroofs in other cars. For me, I've never been a big fan of sunroofs and even in the MS, I only open it when giving demos to friends. It was a must-have for me, but if Tesla offered a fixed glass top instead of a solid metal top, I would have gotten that. I like having the glass top and have no need/desire for it to move.

Here were the specs: 8,581 miles, $69,700

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 9.30.34 AM.png

- - - Updated - - -

That looks like a good enough deal to have converted to a P85+.