Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, I got in touch with a 2nd CPO advisor that works the NE area....he told me that all advisors have access to the same inventory of used/CPO cars (he already knew I had been in touch with another advisor), so no point in hunting down multiple advisors in hopes of gaining access to more CPO vehicles.

They both told me new CPO's would be hitting the website tonight, but so far nothing.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ev43
Ok, Which is the better deal....this is for the wifey who drives only about 20 Mile round trip to work.

85kWh $55,400.00
2014 51,068 Miles
Black Solid Paint/Black Nappa Leather Seats/All Glass Panoramic Roof/21" Grey Wheels/Carbon Fiber Decor/Matching Yacht Floor/SC Enabled/ Tech Package/Ultra High Fidelity Sound/Subzero Weather Package

60KWh $51,200.00
2013 26,400 Miles
Black Solid Paint/Black Nappa Leather Seats/All Glass Panoramic Roof/21" Silver Wheels/Piano Black Decor/SC Enabled/ Tech Package/ Sound Stuido/Smart Suspension

Big differences are battery pack, sound, suspension, miles and subzero.......

I'm 99% sure that "Sound Studio" and "Ultra High Fidelity Sound" are different names for the same thing.

So bottom line for $4000 more, you:
Gain:
  • 2014 vs 2013 car
  • 25kw battery
  • Subzero Package
  • Matching Yacht Floor
Loose:
  • Smart suspension
  • 25,000 fewer miles
Sounds like a no-brainer to me!

If you can get the CPO warranty on the 85kwh car, then it's really a bargain over the 60kwh car.

Reactions: Drucifer
So the CPO Advisor send me another list last night and it has cars from all over the US, and not specific to Chicago. Going to look at the list to see if something else is a better deal, but this is why I like this forum. Great Feedback!

Do you mind sharing some details of the list? What the price ranges were, or how many cars came up?

Also parking sensors and fog lights might be missing on the 2013!

(no need to ask me how I know.)
While I don't care about fog lights, I must say that I really, really like the parking sensors. Had no experience with such things but they sure help with parking a large car like the Model S; I can nail parking in my garage to a few inches every time with the parking sensors and it's a tight fit.

While I don't care about fog lights, I must say that I really, really like the parking sensors. Had no experience with such things but they sure help with parking a large car like the Model S; I can nail parking in my garage to a few inches every time with the parking sensors and it's a tight fit.

I solved that problem with Artsci's Front Camera switch kit, which still is the best mod I've done to the car.

Reactions: Drucifer
When I see the posts on here relative to what my adviser is sending me I definitely see how my "pickiness" is limiting my selection which reinforces my comments a few posts back. If you are flexible on options, color, performance, etc. there are likely a lot more vehicles out there in the CPO fleet to choose from. Of course, I know if I compromise I'll just regret it and would just assume hold out for the exact car I want (which is typical for me - I flew to Denver to buy my last car and my previous car came form New Mexico - I live in Texas, but the combos I wanted required I go out of state). Good luck to all!

I've thought about doing that, but it wouldn't help with parking since I always back in unless I'm not allowed to (one way streets wth angled parking).

So what helps you more, the rear camera or the rear parking sensors?

Also, I use the front camera all the time when out parking in any parking lot... surely you park in more places than just your home street? ;)

So what helps you more, the rear camera or the rear parking sensors?

Also, I use the front camera all the time when out parking in any parking lot... surely you park in more places than just your home street? ;)

Home, work, grocery store, and pretty much everywhere I go, I back into parking spaces. Makes for interesting conversation when I then start loading the groceries in the frunk!

My car doesn't have parking sensors, so my vote would be the rear camera is more useful ;)