Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It must be below the radar since no new CPOs have been added for a few days. Share the details on both car and Alliant CPO rates please when you're ready. Congrats!
IUjRqAO.jpg

Haven't placed the deposit so I will selfishly not post the vin but I'm sure it's easy to find it! :)

Haven't heard back from Alliant, didn't think I would as I applied late in the day.

But I will share what they say. I'm just hoping I get approved.

Reactions: Wshowell
Has anyone else heard of an upcoming increase in the transport fee for CPO? I received an e-mail from my CPO advisor today for two cars that were still way out of my price range and he mentioned the upcoming increase.

On that note, I'm turning my attention to 3rd parties. I actually found a sig P85 that was in Hank's EV-CPO.com history. According to that there should be 2.5 years left on the CPO warranty. Does anyone have a way to verify warranty status?

Reactions: HankLloydRight
So am I the only one who is in process of buying and checks her My Tesla page constantly for changes or status updates? Even though I know nothing is going to happen for a month at least. Sigh. It doesn't help that the car is showing a delivery window of 11/17 - 11/24 on the site, which I already confirmed was incorrect with my adviser.

My husband has been a bit flabbergasted by this whole buying process. I told him they are expecting 4-6 weeks after shipment to Burbank for the refurb process and he wondered why so long? I then had to have a discussion about service center backlogs and parts shortages, etc, etc, etc. It does bring to light how this process is very different from normal used car shopping and not always in a good way.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
News today! Not all good news, but news none the less!! My car has arrived at Buena Park and I got actual photos! The not so good news is it doesn't actually have the folding mirrors or the wiring harness, so I had to make a decision there. Tesla was great about it though and gave me the option of cancelling no penalty or having a Model S brought up for a garage fitcheck if I wanted before I decided.

I decided parking sensors SHOULD be enough to give me extra confidence parking until I learn the size of the vehicle. (It does have the parking sensors). My husband made a few jokes about needing TWO tennis balls hanging from the ceiling in the garage. :rolleyes:

I LOVE the black performance seats with the red piping. Too bad they don't offer those type of seating options anymore.

IMG_0625 cropped.jpg

News today! Not all good news, but news none the less!! My car has arrived at Buena Park and I got actual photos! The not so good news is it doesn't actually have the folding mirrors or the wiring harness, so I had to make a decision there. Tesla was great about it though and gave me the option of cancelling no penalty or having a Model S brought up for a garage fitcheck if I wanted before I decided.
I decided parking sensors SHOULD be enough to give me extra confidence parking until I learn the size of the vehicle. (It does have the parking sensors).
Great looking car. I always thought the power folding mirrors were a gimmick. Enjoy that P85 performance.

I kind of figured that car wouldn't have the power folders. Nice looking car. This just makes me even more excited for my sister configuration one to be ready.

I noticed you kept your Model 3 reservation. I actually requested cancellation on mine because I absolutely will not take a sedan with a regular trunk. I've had hatches, liftbacks, sedans, wagons, and SUVs. My least favorite configuration is the sedan and I'll never do one again. The Model S is such a sneaky liftback that I love it.

Reactions: dgpcolorado
Great looking car. I always thought the power folding mirrors were a gimmick. Enjoy that P85 performance.

I use mine at least once a week, if not more often. I had it retrofitted to my car. If your use case doesn't warrant it though, I wouldn't let the folding mirrors be the deciding factor. You can always add it down the road (for a hefty price though).

Has anyone else heard of an upcoming increase in the transport fee for CPO? I received an e-mail from my CPO advisor today for two cars that were still way out of my price range and he mentioned the upcoming increase.

This was apparently correct - I noticed the transport fees have gone up today to a max of $2000 vs $1500 in the mainland US and up to $5000 for Alaska/Hawaii (from $3000)

fees.JPG