Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Model S 75
EXTERIOR: Solid Black Paint, Body Color Roof, 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
INTERIOR: Black Next Generation Seats, Carbon Fiber Décor, Integrated Center Console, Black Alcantara Headliner
CHARGING: Free Supercharging
OPTIONS: Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features, Premium Upgrades Package, Smart Air Suspension, Rear Facing Seats, Range Upgrade

Mileage just over 8K. Based on the EV-CPO archives (where 2016s were almost always $70K or more), jumped on the $62,500 price despite planning to spend in the low 50s originally. This was a good deal for almost fully-loaded, right?

The total number of sold cars in your archives is only 6,151. You obviously don't have to do this, but you could check the url of cars sold in the last 30 days or so every 24 hours or something just to see that they stay sold..
TBH even if you checked it every 5 minutes, its not as much traffic as you probably think...Alternatively, you could leave up the urls of recently sold cars.

There are actually more than 20,000 cars in the archive.. without a subscription, the archive limited to non-P/non-D cars. I had been doing the hidden car checking, but stopped when Tesla stopped hiding cars in large numbers, and it is still a fair amount of traffic, like I said, on top of everything else I'm collecting. So I don't want to push it and get black-listed.

• Informative
Reactions: BoerumHill
2016 Model S 75
EXTERIOR: Solid Black Paint, Body Color Roof, 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
INTERIOR: Black Next Generation Seats, Carbon Fiber Décor, Integrated Center Console, Black Alcantara Headliner
CHARGING: Free Supercharging
OPTIONS: Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features, Premium Upgrades Package, Smart Air Suspension, Rear Facing Seats, Range Upgrade

Mileage just over 8K. Based on the EV-CPO archives (where 2016s were almost always $70K or more), jumped on the $62,500 price despite planning to spend in the low 50s originally. This was a good deal for almost fully-loaded, right?

Great pick up. Was looking for one with RFS and they're not very common. Called tesla just after you put down the deposit!

Reactions: SmartElectric
There are actually more than 20,000 cars in the archive.. without a subscription, the archive limited to non-P/non-D cars. I had been doing the hidden car checking, but stopped when Tesla stopped hiding cars in large numbers, and it is still a fair amount of traffic, like I said, on top of everything else I'm collecting. So I don't want to push it and get black-listed.
I hate to ask this, but could you explain the difference please

" -- Used cars which receive the remaining battery and drive warranty and a two year, 100,000 miles maximum odometer pre-owned limited warranty
(white exclamation point inside orange triangle)

-- Used cars which receive the remaining battery and drive warranty and a four year, 50,000 miles pre-owned limited warranty "
(white check mark inside black circle)

(i probably drive 18,000/yr, either 20-30miles OR 1,100miles a day)

Last edited:
" -- Used cars which receive the remaining battery and drive warranty and a two year, 100,000 miles maximum odometer pre-owned limited warranty
-- Used cars which receive the remaining battery and drive warranty and a four year, 50,000 miles pre-owned limited warranty "

Cars with the two-year, 100,000 mile warranty are good for two years from when you buy it, or a total of 100,000 odometer miles, whichever comes first.

Cars with the four-year, 50,000 mile warranty are good for four years from when you buy it, or 50,000 additional miles from when you buy it.

So a car with 95,000 miles with the two-year warranty really only has 5,000 of warranty left.

A car with the four year warranty with 48,000 miles when you buy it, has a warranty for four year or 98,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric

The 2-year warranty expires at the earlier of (1) 2 years from the day you get the car, or (2) when the odometer hits 100,000.

The 4-year warranty expires at the earlier of (1) 4 years from when you get the car or (2) when you put 50,000 on the car.

The 4-year warranty generally comes on newer, lower mileage cars.

Cars with the two-year, 100,000 mile warranty are good for two years from when you buy it, or a total of 100,000 odometer miles, whichever comes first.

Cars with the four-year, 50,000 mile warranty are good for four years from when you buy it, or 50,000 additional miles from when you buy it.

So a car with 95,000 miles with the two-year warranty really only has 5,000 of warranty left.

A car with the four year warranty with 48,000 miles when you buy it, has a warranty for four year or 98,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Both of these warranties have a $200 per visit deductible, which is different from the original factory warranty.

Hope this helps.
yes, thank you.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Are we discussing the ESA or the warranty? There ESA has a deductible that applies after the warranty expires.

Oh, right. You are correct -- the CPO warranties, as far as I know, don't have a deductible. I corrected my original post.

**I just flew in this morning from the West Coast so I'm a little short on sleep tonight .

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the elusive P85D with the Performance Plus suspension, Tesla just listed two for sale:

Used Inventory | Tesla $86,300
Used Inventory | Tesla $90,200

Both are pretty loaded.

These cars are both just like the P85D I currently own, and it's a great combination of Performance, range, handling (with the + suspension), AP1, Subzero, etc.

If anyone is looking for the elusive P85D with the Performance Plus suspension, Tesla just listed two for sale:

Used Inventory | Tesla $86,300
Used Inventory | Tesla $90,200

Both are pretty loaded.

These cars are both just like the P85D I currently own, and it's a great combination of Performance, range, handling (with the + suspension), AP1, Subzero, etc.

They both also have the Next Gen rear seats. I was lucky enough to get those on my April 2015 P85D and love them.

They both also have the Next Gen rear seats. I was lucky enough to get those on my April 2015 P85D and love them.

Yeah, same here! I love them NG rear seats.

If I had an extra $120k sitting around, I'd get one of these and a 100 kWh salvaged battery pack and convert it into a P100D+.

I plan to do that when my current warranty expires, but the wait is killing me.

Reactions: Fiver