Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Until the CPO cars came on the market, I was twiddling my thumbs waiting for the Model X. Once the CPOs hit the net though, I immediately saw an opportunity to get most of the fun at a very reasonable price. The CPO prices were an average of 15-20% cheaper than other "used" MSs, and with the warranty, it was a no brainer for me to go that route. Especially since I got the car that I wanted with no compromises. TACC and D models will be CPO cars in a few short years when my lease is up and I can spring for those at that time. Saving >$30K on a "legacy" MS has me grinning from ear to ear right now.

Can someone post the link to the running list of upgrades and when they hit? I have been waiting for an inventory car, but I now see a 2013 CPO that has everything I want sans the dual motors, and I am tempted to save $30K. I would like to know the difference between the 2013 subzero package and today's, and I bet it's in that thread, but I can't find it....

Can someone post the link to the running list of upgrades and when they hit? I have been waiting for an inventory car, but I now see a 2013 CPO that has everything I want sans the dual motors, and I am tempted to save $30K. I would like to know the difference between the 2013 subzero package and today's, and I bet it's in that thread, but I can't find it....

It was moved to the Wiki: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showwiki.php?title=Model+S+options+by+year+-+a+running+history

Whoever got this one in Atlanta got one of the best deals i've ever seen. A complete steal.

q3Nvc4o.jpg

tGzN19n.png

Hi fellow members, this is my first post :biggrin:

I ordered a new 85D and then the CPO program rolled out (officially) and I found a cool P85. Then all of a sudden they rolled out a bunch more and there was an S85 for around $57k! With taxes and everything that is $63k compared to $108k for the AWD version brand new.

Anyway here are the features. I pickup sometime next week and can't wait. Does anyone else think this price is crazy good for what I am getting?

P02600
85, solid black, panoramic roof, 21" silver wheels, tan leather, obeche wood, carbon fiber spoiler, dual chargers, tech package, air suspension, fidelity sound, and paint armor.

I know this is a 2012 model but still pretty much half off in three years for whoever paid for that in 2012. How much can this car be worth in a few years when I decide I want to roll into a P85D CPO?

Hi fellow members, this is my first post :biggrin:
I know this is a 2012 model but still pretty much half off in three years for whoever paid for that in 2012. How much can this car be worth in a few years when I decide I want to roll into a P85D CPO?

1st. Welcome to the boards.

My guess is that in 3 years your car will be worth half to a bit less than half of what you paid for it now, so around $25-30k. I am planning on holding on to mine for 5-6 years from now, that way if it is worth anything more than zero, I'm OK. I'm looking forward to getting my CPO 2018 or 2019 Tesla in 2020 or 2021 at this point.

I just did it. Earth Auto Leasing in Dallas, Tx. Referred to them by Tesla. Speak to KJ Gimbel. Very happy with overall result! Took delivery of CPO Signature car yesterday!

I usually hate asking for this type of private info, but can you share the lease details? I really want to lease my next electric vehicle , so if the payments are much lower than a standard loan for a CPO, I would consider getting a CPO.

We took delivery on 5/15 of our CPO Black P85 with ~50k miles on it. Sadly, I had to travel for two weeks the day after; my wife has enjoyed it since day 1. I'm just back now, and as my first post, let me introduce "Black Beauty" to you.

Some quick stats:
- 2013 P85 Black/black/CF/Pano/Tech/21" Gray turbine/Prem Audio
- Ordered and installed a matching CF CCI w/dual cup holders (looks awesome)
- Activated my XM subscription
- Tinted 90%Back/Rear, 70% front doors

I'd love to know if:
- Was this a customer turn in? demo? loaner?
- Was the rebate used?

It's interesting to note, that when I contacted XM, they told me Tesla never registered the radio serial #. It took a week to get Tesla to confirm to XM the radio. I have a feeling this car was never registered.

If anyone can trace the VIN to an original owner, I'd like to thank him/her for helping us get the car of our dreams.

P85 signing me.jpg
P85 signing back.jpg
tint 1.jpg
tint 2.jpg
EV family.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some advice and insight from all of you who've already made your decision. I really have my heart set on an inventory 70D or 85D, but am starting to toy with the idea of getting a CPO to use and enjoy for 4 years (through the warranty) and then upgrade to a CPO with the dual motors/autopilot and whatever else has been introduced.

I've found 2 reeeally similar cars, and am wondering if it's work the $4K premium to get a car labeled 2014 vs one labeled 2013. They might only be a few weeks apart in build...right?

My "must haves" are subzero package and ultra high fidelity sound.

2013 S85: 25K miles, tech package, blue metallic, pano, 19" wheels, black nappa leather seats, carbon fiber, std headliner, SAS, UHF sound, Subzero, premium interior lighting
2014 S85: 27K miles, tech package, blue metallic, pano, 19" wheels, tan performance leather seats, obeche wood matte, std headliner, SAS, UHF sound, Subzero, premium interior lighting, Paint armor, dual chargers

The 2013 is $67K, the 2014 is $71.5K. I figure with that number of miles on the 2014, it is likely and "early year" 2014. They are so close, it may come down to the one that's closer to me in terms of delivery fees, hmmmm? What else might I be missing if I go with the 2013?

I need some advice and insight from all of you who've already made your decision. I really have my heart set on an inventory 70D or 85D, but am starting to toy with the idea of getting a CPO to use and enjoy for 4 years (through the warranty) and then upgrade to a CPO with the dual motors/autopilot and whatever else has been introduced.

I've found 2 reeeally similar cars, and am wondering if it's work the $4K premium to get a car labeled 2014 vs one labeled 2013. They might only be a few weeks apart in build...right?

My "must haves" are subzero package and ultra high fidelity sound.

2013 S85: 25K miles, tech package, blue metallic, pano, 19" wheels, black nappa leather seats, carbon fiber, std headliner, SAS, UHF sound, Subzero, premium interior lighting
2014 S85: 27K miles, tech package, blue metallic, pano, 19" wheels, tan performance leather seats, obeche wood matte, std headliner, SAS, UHF sound, Subzero, premium interior lighting, Paint armor, dual chargers

The 2013 is $67K, the 2014 is $71.5K. I figure with that number of miles on the 2014, it is likely and "early year" 2014. They are so close, it may come down to the one that's closer to me in terms of delivery fees, hmmmm? What else might I be missing if I go with the 2013?

The dual chargers right there are worth 2k.....plus you will get the extra few months or maybe a year depending on build date of warranty on the motor and batt.