Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! That was the one that showed on the Tesla site without any color and thus, the pic didn't have the overlay and looked like a flat matte black car, right?

This one had a picture. But like the rest it was just a stock photo with the "options".

After I put the deposit I asked for the service records and actual photos. The photos were in the garage so not that great. The service records though, wow. The CPO service was extensive:

New drive unit
New battery
New wheels and tires
New door handles
New tail lights
New brake pads
New windshield wipers
Updated software
New mobile charger

78df22d1849cee1bd3647d11314c222b.jpg

Besides cool factor of being able to take hands off steering wheel (when you aren't supposed to anyway) why do you really want it?

This is exactly why I am hesitating to jump on the band wagon and buy MS with auto pilot....My wife keeps telling me wait for couple of years or less and there will be version 2 of autopilot hardware......But like any Tesla fan...waiting is the hardest thing to do :biggrin:

This is exactly why I am hesitating to jump on the band wagon and buy MS with auto pilot....My wife keeps telling me wait for couple of years or less and there will be version 2 of autopilot hardware......But like any Tesla fan...waiting is the hardest thing to do :biggrin:

I'm perfectly happy with my non-AP P85+ without parking sensors or folding mirrors.

And I'm happy to wait a few more years until there's AP V2, bigger battery, upgraded touchscreen/console, A BETTER BROWSER ;), and whatever other features are added between now and then.

Last edited:
I'm perfectly happy with my non-AP P85+ without parking sensors or folding mirrors.

And I'm happy to wait a few more years until there's AP V2, bigger battery, upgraded center console, A BETTER BROWSER ;), and whatever other features are added between now and then.

:biggrin:hahaha...I am with you Hank...Guess we both are going to buy at the same time...+1 to all the options you want

Does Tesla maintain or check their CPO website at all? The image of this black Sig Model S has been incorrectly edited for many days, and no one corrected.
View attachment 104172

That's the Sig on DC I was thinking about. Someone reported a couple pages back that it is actually Sig Red. No color is listed at Tesla and its uses a stock image without a color overlay, which is why it looks weird.

This one had a picture. But like the rest it was just a stock photo with the "options".

After I put the deposit I asked for the service records and actual photos. The photos were in the garage so not that great. The service records though, wow. The CPO service was extensive:

New drive unit
New battery
New wheels and tires
New door handles
New tail lights
New brake pads
New windshield wipers
Updated software
New mobile charger

78df22d1849cee1bd3647d11314c222b.jpg

Wow, with a new DU and battery you probably got a good deal.

New drive unit
New battery
New wheels and tires
New door handles
New tail lights
New brake pads
New windshield wipers
Updated software
New mobile charger

Were all these service items part of the CPO preparation, or are these things that had been done over the life of the car? Some of those items seem impossibly expensive to be part of a routine CPO prep. New DU and battery? That makes the car largely new despite the low VIN if it was done last week. I wonder if those were replaced two years ago or something like that.

Were all these service items part of the CPO preparation, or are these things that had been done over the life of the car? Some of those items seem impossibly expensive to be part of a routine CPO prep. New DU and battery? That makes the car largely new despite the low VIN if it was done last week. I wonder if those were replaced two years ago or something like that.

Agree, if these items are done due to CPO prep, it's practically a new car.

"Standard second row": for a brief time, they offered "executive seating" as an add-on for the ?premium interior? package. This seating option switched the rear seats out for just two rear seats. In addition to differentiating between standard and performance rear seats, they could also be referring to the executive rear seats.