Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't see the ones for 43k on the tesla site. Do you have links?
What do you think is a good price for a CPO P85? I'm looking for a cheap one with parking sensors (among other options; so 2014 and newer).

I don't know what other options you are looking for, but parking sensors started in 2013 (my car has them). EV-CPO is very useful for CPO shopping. The only thing they aren't accurate on is folding mirrors, but that is because Tesla itself isn't accurate on that one.

I paid $58k for my P85, but I wanted a fairly loaded one that was red, and the red ones seem to be more expensive. I feel like I got a great deal for that price.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I don't know what other options you are looking for, but parking sensors started in 2013 (my car has them). EV-CPO is very useful for CPO shopping. The only thing they aren't accurate on is folding mirrors, but that is because Tesla itself isn't accurate on that one.

I paid $58k for my P85, but I wanted a fairly loaded one that was red, and the red ones seem to be more expensive. I feel like I got a great deal for that price.

Funny you say that most of the reds I see are less money on CPO and the Blue is the same bringing less money.

But it seems to be miles driven more so than year on price

Reactions: Az_Rael
I'm reluctant to post a link to a used car dealer but this may be a good opportunity to: get grandfathered supercharging access, AP 1.0, extended warranty (ESA), and Next Gen seats. Digital Credit also is financing 2015 and newer used at 1.47% 65 months and finally there is still a 30% tax credit (up to $1k) on buying and installing an EV charging station that ends 12/31. This is the best deal I've found besides my S70 I bought last week. Since the end of the year CPO and Inventory deals never materialized, I Hope this helps someone get into a good deal.
2015 Tesla Model S 70D

I'm reluctant to post a link to a used car dealer but this may be a good opportunity to: get grandfathered supercharging access, AP 1.0, extended warranty (ESA), and Next Gen seats. Digital Credit also is financing 2015 and newer used at 1.47% 65 months and finally there is still a 30% tax credit (up to $1k) on buying and installing an EV charging station that ends 12/31. This is the best deal I've found besides my S70 I bought last week. Since the end of the year CPO and Inventory deals never materialized, I Hope this helps someone get into a good deal.
2015 Tesla Model S 70D

There is a 70d with all the same specs except it has 8k miles for only 67k on the CPO site. For 7k more you get so much more plus CPO warranty.

There is a 70d with all the same specs except it has 8k miles for only 67k on the CPO site. For 7k more you get so much more plus CPO warranty.
No supercharging. No one has verified but I think supercharging is gone on the CPOs.

I think the l
Criagslist linked 70D is a decent deal assuming it doesnt have any serious issues. But even if it does the extended warranty got you covered.

SC is only offered on the 85 and up models via CPO (Per Sean CPO manager in WPB)

Thanks for the info. Respectfully, I would really appreciate to see this as publicly stated info somewhere on the Tesla CPO site and not on forums. It would help steer me into either a private purchase or through Tesla and I imagine give FSBO ads a little more strength in their asking prices. Too late to buy CPO now in 2016 I'm guessing so fingers crossed for updated info come Jan 1, 2017.

Hey everyone, quick question regarding your CPO experience. My delivery date has finally been confirmed (exactly 8 weeks from date of deposit).

I initially received a preliminary MVPA (purchase agreement) a few days after placing my deposit with 33k miles reported on the odometer. Today I received my final MVPA and the mileage has gone up some 622 miles to 34k in the 2 months it was waiting "in the inspection queue" (as I've been repeatedly told).

Now, I'm a bit unhappy about this as I know from EV-CPO price/sales history that pricing tends to be sensitive to mileage, and they never informed me that the car would continue to be used as a loaner/demo (only explanation I've been able to come up with) after I placed my deposit on it. I've reached out to my DS in the meantime. Just wondering if they is typical/to be expected as part of the CPO game.

Thanks!

Well, the 1st 2 cars I had "purchased" were loaner/demo cars. And both of them had gotten into accidents after I had put my money down on them. So evidently they weren't taken out of service yet. One was a week after the deposit, and the other was 10 days after deposit. But I will say I am very happy with the one I ended up with. And looking at how the pricing is now, I am glad I bought when I did.

It's listed as a CPO bought very early in the CPO program, well before Inventory cars were made available online. So yeah, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

It seems that there is a way to confirm a vehicle is in the Tesla system as a warranty enabled vehicle, if so how can I check on a car that is currently on Ebay with a Michigan rebuilt Title, VIN 5YJSA1H20FFP73501. Since it was bought by the insurance company and sold, I wonder if was it dropped as totaled vehicle by Tesla? Web address is 2015 Tesla Other TESLA S 85D-EDITION(AWD) ELECTRIC Sedan 4-Door

It seems that there is a way to confirm a vehicle is in the Tesla system as a warranty enabled vehicle, if so how can I check on a car that is currently on Ebay with a Michigan rebuilt Title, VIN 5YJSA1H20FFP73501. Since it was bought by the insurance company and sold, I wonder if was it dropped as totaled vehicle by Tesla? Web address is 2015 Tesla Other TESLA S 85D-EDITION(AWD) ELECTRIC Sedan 4-Door

I don't see P73501 as a previously listed car by Tesla. Sorry. You might be able to call Tesla to inquire.

Just came down from Tesla today stating that now 0 car after 12/31 will be grandfathered in even CPOs for unlimited SC. This sucks as we were buying in Jan. Now, if we choose a car now 1000 down and have 4 days to get a carmax quote and dont even know if they will come close to that quote when we trade it in in 3/4 weeks (time it takes to get a CPO ready) plus having to choose a car NOW. UGH.

Now, what if I go this route now and then they change the "grandfathered" in again on us taking away the unlimited. Which looks like may cost me a few 1000 up front jumping on a car now vs. late Jan. 17