Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@HankLloydRight
Just wondering how one in general can figure out if a P85D CPO has the Performance Plus/Air Suspension package. I understand it was on pre-April 30 build P85Ds and then phased out, but this listing only mentions the Smart Air Suspension which is what they listed in the later builds. Are you going by the year, a hidden code (that then makes it to your site so it can be selected), or VIN cutoff? Thanks!

Just a minor note -- these are two separate options.. The Performance Plus suspension is separate from the Smart Air Suspension (SAS). Although I believe all P+ suspensions automatically have the SAS. But you can have SAS without P+.

Thank you! So presuming your Consolidator site is looking for PX01 when you select for Plus Suspension -- but when I choose option for " '+' Plus Suspension " and apply the filter, zero cars come up...

Just a minor note -- these are two separate options.. The Performance Plus suspension is separate from the Smart Air Suspension (SAS). Although I believe all P+ suspensions automatically have the SAS. But you can have SAS without P+.

This likely didn't come from the factory this way, but I've ridden in a P85+ with coils a couple years ago.

• Informative
Reactions: HankLloydRight
I just checked the entire CPO history, and there are zero examples of cars with PX01 and SU00 (standard suspension). So I agree, that had to be a third-party modification. Interesting though!

If I recall @lolachampcar made the same modification to his P85+ before eventually selling it to a dealership and getting a P85D with the + suspension. So yeah, it likely was a similar setup where the car came with air and then that was replaced with coils.

This is probably a dumb question, so I apologize in advance. I'm searching for new MX100D on ev-cpo.com, hoping to find a newer (ap 2.5) car with PUP, and I'm confused by the "White Prem Pkg" listed in the interior column, vs "White base pkg" and the separate "Prem Upgrade Pkg" column, and how some recent cars with AP 2.5 have the PUP, but don't have the Ultra Hifi (even though they've consolidated those options when ordering a new car).

Eg, if you search for MX100D with AP2.5, you see many with "White Prem Pkg" for the interior, but without a "thumbs up" in the "Prem Upgd Pkg" column. However, you see in Interior Options "P100 Standard Interior Package". But you do see INBPW "White Prem Pkg". Example car is Model X 100D 5YJXCBE25HF065127 | Tesla On another, similar car, which is listed with a white base interior, I see "INBLW". Example car: Model X 100D 5YJXCBE29HF060870 | Tesla.

There area few cars with older VINs that *do* show those PUP / Ultra HiFi options. Eg Model X 100D 5YJXCAE26HF060187 | Tesla

Are these white base cars just older, white leather, rather than white vegan that were configured long ago, and then just recently built?

There are VIN's up to the 066673 but nothing newer than 060468 with PUP. Have they just stopped making PUP inventory cars?

Again, sorry for the dumb questions!

Yes, it's confusing and Tesla is constantly moving the goal posts (their prerogative, of course). The "PUP" is a set of features/options separate from the "Premium" interior packages now offered, so one isn't going to result in the other (i.e. the "thumbs up" for the Premium interior,etc). The five-letter interior codes like INBPW are the new interior bundles, which I haven't fully incorporated into EV-CPO yet, but will release those selections shortly.

Also, just FYI, this thread is for any general questions/talk about the CPO program in general.

For any other questions specific to EV-CPO.com, please use this thread: EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiver

Attachments

• P85.jpg
    P85.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: HankLloydRight