Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the flood gates have finally opened!

Overnight Tesla added 40 Inventory Model X listings and almost 200 Model S. Let's hope there's more coming soon.

There are also currently 42 Model S75 Inventory cars available, which Tesla is promoting as: "Limited Supply of 75 kWh Rear Wheel Drive" priced between $75,000 and $85,000 before the federal tax credit and any local state credits.

upload_2018-3-6_7-56-12.png

There's also a single 2014 S85 Inventory car for sale (VIN P65061) for $91,850 before tax credit. Inventory | Tesla

Not sure they'll be able to sell it at that price. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am not surprised. My CPO S was basically indistinguishable from new. They need the staff time to deal with the Model 3, and the CPO program is such a small revenue stream for them. It makes sense for them to basically switch to typical used car sales. On top of that some people had very high expectations which were probably expensive to meet.

Reactions: Drucifer
I am not surprised. My CPO S was basically indistinguishable from new. They need the staff time to deal with the Model 3, and the CPO program is such a small revenue stream for them. It makes sense for them to basically switch to typical used car sales. On top of that some people had very high expectations which were probably expensive to meet.

Except just about everyone who sells CPO Cars are able to meet the expecttaion of delivering a clean car in reasonable condition. I don;t think this is about expectations being too high but standards being too low...

Except just about everyone who sells CPO Cars are able to meet the expecttaion of delivering a clean car in reasonable condition. I don;t think this is about expectations being too high but standards being too low...
I'm sure they will detail the car, I think more they now are not going to be repairing minor rock chips in the paint, minor curb rash etc...

I'm sure they will detail the car, I think more they now are not going to be repairing minor rock chips in the paint, minor curb rash etc...

Yes. It specifically says that the car will be delivered clean, so I think you're right. And yeah, the previous make-it-look-new refurbishment process had to be super expensive. My car was more than three years old and had 44k miles on it when I bought it. They cleaned it but didn't do any refurbishment of any kind and I complained. They took it for a week and when I got it back I was astonished at the condition. Four new wheels and tires, new battery pack (yep), no paint chips, no aftermarket parts... It really looked and felt new, not 38-months-old!

The last CPO car I bought was absolutely not in as nice of condition as my S, and it was one of the nice ones. Tesla was (mostly) doing a really nice refurbishment process. (I say mostly because it's been proven that some service centers can be rather casual about mistakes, which is disappointing)

Tesla just added about 300 Model S CPOs.

A P85 and an S85 for under $40 (2 year warranty), and an S60 with tech package and UHF sound for just $30k.

The cheapest S85 with the 4-year CPO warranty is about $50k.

There are some 70Ds for about the same price.

Looks like they fixed all those outrageous P85Ds for $99k. The most expensive one now is $84,400.

Inventory Search | Tesla

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Tesla just added about 300 Model S CPOs.

A P85 and an S85 for under $40 (2 year warranty), and an S60 with tech package and UHF sound for just $30k.

The cheapest S85 with the 4-year CPO warranty is about $50k.

There are some 70Ds for about the same price.

Looks like they fixed all those outrageous P85Ds for $99k. The most expensive one now is $84,400.

Inventory Search | Tesla

I nabbed the P85 for under $40k (P04086)! Fingers crossed that it's in decent shape!