Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Participating Without Stalks
ChatGPT generated:

Powerful Wind Sound – Tesla’s secret to making electric cars sound fierce.
Playful Whistle Symphony – Tesla cars communicating through whimsical tunes.
Permanent Whisper Silence – The guarantee of a perfectly silent drive.
Parkour Wheel Stunts – Advanced maneuverability for urban adventures.
Predictive Wildlife Scanning – Detects and identifies wildlife before you even see them.
Perfect Weather Sensing – Tesla's way of predicting the weather with absolute accuracy.
Paparazzi Warding Shield – Keeps your car safe from unwanted photos and attention.

Reactions: muddie and dronus
Previous maps was 2024.2. Mine updated to 2024.14. Installed, but not sure if I can check for you from Newcastle.

View attachment 1051494
Mine is still 2024.2. I am hoping that 2024.14 fixes the ridiculous map issue that I reported through Tomtom Mapshare 🤞

1716947474189.jpeg
1716947496993.jpeg

wow congrats, for me also when picking up in in Mulgrave office update came for 11.1
Gavarse, I am going for tinting and ceramic coating tomorrow. Will get it back the next day. Did you leave your dashcam or sentry on to record whether they did the job correctly? I am going to a business in the west as I live in western suburbs and they have good repo but just want to make sure nothing is missed. Any suggestions or just not worry about it?

Gavarse, I am going for tinting and ceramic coating tomorrow. Will get it back the next day. Did you leave your dashcam or sentry on to record whether they did the job correctly? I am going to a business in the west as I live in western suburbs and they have good repo but just want to make sure nothing is missed. Any suggestions or just not worry about it?
Hi

I think my sentry mode was on, in the app it was popping with message like doors opened, rear trunk opened, moved, parked etc, didnt know how to check and left it as it is assuming he would have done as promised. I think you can monitor for your satisfaction, nothing wrong with that as we are paying for their work.