Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big Boys should start buying now since it's after 10 am ET and SP is below S&P Addition levels:

sc.TSLA.50-DayChart.2021-02-23.10-00.png

Took some profit at 850(Tesla still my biggest holding). Got back in today around 630. Unmotivated that Tesla should move much more than the rest of the tech market. Tesla is not a small startup that will go broke if the market turns red a few days, in fact they will gain by any disorder around the world at this point, so they should move better relative to the rest of the industry but relatively worse compared to rest of the industry is doing well. Just my 2 satoshis

Anyone who has an EV knows this is a meaningless comment and so full of garbage it makes me question the whole damn thing. Not to mention how many people's homes would be compatible with such power draw.

I did an upgrade on my circuit to 80amp to maximize to 48amp and a bit of future proofing but it's mostly to accommodate for a second car/charger to spilt which is going to come... Unless I can talk kids into switching the cable in the middle of the night.