Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped at Liphook for the first time today, nice location. Just a shame the Starbucks was closed.

If coming in from south coast/Petworth to Liphook supercharger, make sure you don't try and cut the corner and sneak in via Liphook. Its a right old rough ride through the back roads that sat nav suggests.

Hopefully they have taken the time to fix the leaky rookf in downstairs section of Starbucks too.

Supercharger at Havant is still looking for friends along the south coast. But do mind the kerb on the exit from the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Masklin
Loving my red M3... when its clean and polished.

Car front.jpg
Car Left.jpg
Car Rear.jpg

Reactions: Medved_77
... and on all the darker colours, chrome delete as shown here makes a very positive difference. I was originally considering it but with silver sport alloys on a white car I think the various chrome trims are a better overall match.
Agree with this 100%. With the silver alloys the chrome delete doesn't compliment.

Saw an attempt on YouTube where the owner had left the door handles and cameras chrome to match the alloys and then chrome deleted window surrounds and mirrors in an attept to blend the colours. Just didn't look right.

Powder coating the alloys is the only way to go if you really want to replace the chrome.

Reactions: Drew57