Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.40.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately just bad timing as the link was added in the amount of time the it took you to write your post and hit post.

Unfortunately some moderation actions are not atomic, so there will be times where posts are being moderated in stages (ie move and update references) and others might interact mid process, as was the case here. Your post was posted in the amount of time that it took me to go a fetch the link to the new post and add it back. I could have done things in a different order, but for the sake of a few second window of opportunity for quick draw macaw to step in, I kept things simple. It happens from time to time and in this case I also kept your post for continuity and not to delete and potentially cause other issues.

Reactions: spooksman
Unfortunately just bad timing as the link was added in the amount of time the it took you to write your post and hit post.

Unfortunately some moderation actions are not atomic, so there will be times where posts are being moderated in stages (ie move and update references) and others might interact mid process, as was the case here. Your post was posted in the amount of time that it took me to go a fetch the link to the new post and add it back. I could have done things in a different order, but for the sake of a few second window of opportunity for quick draw macaw to step in, I kept things simple. It happens from time to time and in this case I also kept your post for continuity and not to delete and potentially cause other issues.
Unacceptable!
(Just kidding, you lot do a fantastic job of herding these cats.)

Remember the old maxim about enough monkeys and typewriters and one will create the complete works of Shakespeare?
After nearly 4 years I'm convinced Tesla programmers work the same way...
But is is more likely that if you have enough Shakespeares they will write 'Woh Woh Woh'.......

That seems to be the issue with Tesla programmers; plenty of talent but can't code the windscreen wipers to that you don't get killed when changing the wiper speed, or the radio so that the RDS text says 'The world is ending today!' instead of 'The world is en......' - enchanting , engaging, enterprising, endless, energised..........it would be nice to know.

Reactions: browellm