Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you get on?

Sadly, not entirely surprised to hear this. Despite telling the NHS fleet company on several occasions that we were happy to pick up if it meant we could get the Tesla more quickly, it was only when I got hold of someone sensible at Tesla happy to talk to a mere leasee that it transpired we were still down as delivery only. And, before that, we still don't know what the problem was with our order, which the fleet company in any case flatly denied ('You've been allocated a vehicle.' 'Not according to Tesla we haven't').
As far as my understanding goes Tesla never let the lease companies deliver the car, they have total control in the final prt of the jigsaw. So once everything is cleared from NHS lease or personal lease Tesla will take over the delivery process.

Reactions: TesTed
Yeah, it looks good. I'm switching to Octopus so will be using the schedule plenty. Will keep an eye on it ..
Did you contact the octopus guys to set up SMETS 2 meter? Again it is not clear from octopus but they just wait for you to make the move to call them. Then they set it up. Given the electric car you might have to go for one of the agile or go if you want to save some money.

Did you contact the octopus guys to set up SMETS 2 meter? Again it is not clear from octopus but they just wait for you to make the move to call them. Then they set it up. Given the electric car you might have to go for one of the agile or go if you want to save some money.
Clicked link to join the 'Go' tariff and they make you select an interim one and once you're switched they move you over. I have a smart meter already but if it doesn't work they sort it all out

Clicked link to join the 'Go' tariff and they make you select an interim one and once you're switched they move you over. I have a smart meter already but if it doesn't work they sort it all out
I was thinking the same but nothing happened and I was just waiting for them to switch. But I had the SMETS 1. Not sure your one is 1 or 2. If it is 1 just email them and book a date to update to SMETS 2 meter then only they can move you.

Think mine is a 1 but not sure if it's 'secure' or not. Will pick it up once switch goes through this weekend đź‘Ť
If it is 1 once your switch goes thro contact them. The app will mislead you saying your switch to smart meter is in progress. I almost waited for 8 weeks. Then I contacted them and they said they wanted customers to contact them for installing the SMETS2. The email to contact is [email protected]

Reactions: TesTed
Been reading through this thread and you lot seem like a knowledgeable bunch so I thought id ask about delivery.

I ordered my lease car through knowles fleet/NHS Salary Sacrifice back in late April, my current lease car ends in August so I’ve had to wait a while. I currently have a delivery date of 6th of Septembe, I was wondering if this seemed like a sensible handover date from what people have been finding out.

Did you get your RN number directly from tesla by text or did kinto send it to you ? Sorry for all the questions but I think my lease company are giving me the run around so it is exciting to hear that you are making progress !;)
Don't apologise, I've been doing exactly the same. I got RN from Tesla and later from Kinto, who have been really good to be fair. This latest update was sent by Tesla, to them as they are technically the owners and they forwarded on to me.

Have you had your RN yet?

Don't apologise, I've been doing exactly the same. I got RN from Tesla and later from Kinto, who have been really good to be fair. This latest update was sent by Tesla, to them as they are technically the owners and they forwarded on to me.

Have you had your RN yet?
yep, RN directly by text from Tesla back at the start of June like you. But nothing since. Lease company were forecasting delivery beginning of July (which from others on the forum suggests a WAG) but it suddenly jumped to mid Sep last week, so I am hopeful that I will get a VIN soon like you, but won't be holding my breath !:rolleyes: