Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The key difference is that everyone knows there are no deals to haggle with Tesla currently even if you went into a showroom. You can order a BMW online if you want but who pays list price for a BM these days?
A few years ago now but I always remember once when looking at a 3-series to buy and when asking the salesman what's the best sort of price on one, he literally just loaded up the BMW website and pointed at the list price saying that's it. Needless to say i didn't hang around there much longer...

A few years ago now but I always remember once when looking at a 3-series to buy and when asking the salesman what's the best sort of price on one, he literally just loaded up the BMW website and pointed at the list price saying that's it. Needless to say i didn't hang around there much longer...
This is how it's all done these days, I did the same with a BMW, was willing to buy there and then for a figure in my head that was just a couple of thousand under the 30 odd it was. I was shut down completely

The same happened buying a second hand Mini last month, absolutely no movement on the screen price that is decided using algorithms by head office.

There's a review online that starts with him searching, speccing, ordering, and paying deposit in less than 60 secs. Madness :D
I'm genuinely amazed - ordered inventory LR yesterday afternoon, everything done (inc finance approved) in about 20 minutes (and most of that was me faffing about filling out the details, uploading driving licence photos etc).

Got a text today to schedule delivery, so within 24 hours car ordered and delivery set for the 24th August.

I'm genuinely amazed - ordered inventory LR yesterday afternoon, everything done (inc finance approved) in about 20 minutes (and most of that was me faffing about filling out the details, uploading driving licence photos etc).

Got a text today to schedule delivery, so within 24 hours car ordered and delivery set for the 24th August.
Amazing, hopefully get my text soon then with my inventory one ordered last week

Wow, good job. When exactly in June did you order and what spec is it? Apologies for all the questions but people will be hanging on your every word, right now 😁
Apologies all! Mine is a MSM SR+, black interior. I ordered on the 3rd of June, however I had a hold on my order until the 15th of June as I was awaiting confirmation of my loan from Transport Scotland. SparkyMark will be reverting back to a SR+ at this rate ;). Will look at updating my signature for next time. Cheers

Apologies all! Mine is a MSM SR+, black interior. I ordered on the 3rd of June, however I had a hold on my order until the 15th of June as I was awaiting confirmation of my loan from Transport Scotland. SparkyMark will be reverting back to a SR+ at this rate ;). Will look at updating my signature for next time. Cheers
Nah, after I ordered the SR+, I did have a nagging doubt I should have went for the LR. The vague-ness of whether or not I would get one in a reasonable time frame swung it for me. Good to see folk starting to get collection dates, bit weird that those that ordered before them haven't heard anything but I guess thats "the Tesla way" ®

Originally order Sr+ white expected to be for August. When speaking to tesla after seeing Sr+ dates move to November I changed order for LR to get it in august. Saw people today were getting dates so called Tesla and was told my LR would be September. So have now changed order back to SR+ and picking up 19th august.
Seems to be a complete lottery. Original order was early June.

Originally order Sr+ white expected to be for August. When speaking to tesla after seeing Sr+ dates move to November I changed order for LR to get it in august. Saw people today were getting dates so called Tesla and was told my LR would be September. So have now changed order back to SR+ and picking up 19th august.
Seems to be a complete lottery. Original order was early June.
Shambles. Enjoy your SR+