Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a trade-in using the app, and the Tesla website, I filled everything in. Then I had “in progress” for a week, when I rang them they said they were waiting on
Information, the V5C. I told them the website did not ask me for that at all, and I filled all the fields out and hit submit. Anyway just a heads up if anyone is in the same boat

Evening all,
Just joined and learnt a lot already.

I can recommend motorway.co.U.K. if selling car. I got great price and money in account within 48hours.

I only ordered my LR Mod 3 on 23/8/21 and no VIN number yet. Anyone in similar position? I’d love to have new car by end of September!

No chance unless you get a cancellation, the next shipment is November, so if you don’t have a vin by this point I reckon you would be in that group.

Never tried motorway, will give it a go

No chance unless you get a cancellation, the next shipment is November, so if you don’t have a vin by this point I reckon you would be in that group.

Never tried motorway, will give it a go
Same! Looks like i am in the November group after a hold up with my lease company order. Tesla confirmed yesterday that my order is now live and awaiting VIN allocation. Informed me that M3's in transit are allocated and its highly likely i will get a November delivery (unless somebody cancels or changes their spec). This info was current from Tesla yesterday 10am. I wonder why? is there no shipping in October?

I ordered black M3LR

Almost got black but went with the silver but everytime I see a black I think oh no black soo nice. Hope I'm still happy

I was torn between black and silver but I saw a YouTube video showing a black one with white interior and loved it

Same as me! Delivery on Saturday (yay!)

not many ordering black so I’m happy as won’t be as common!

I ordered a black M3 LR, Black interior, aero wheels. Have a delivery date of 29th sep. called today to ask if I can go to Southampton to collect, was told I can on the 27th, I said forget it.

hello fellow black M3 owners!! Really happy with my choice. Went to the superchargers near me just for a look and I seen four cars- black, blue, white, midnight silver and I must say that the black stood out even if it was a little bit dirty.

I must admit the red with a chrome delete looks absolutely stunning on YouTube but I can’t justify spending £2000 on a car I don’t own at the end just for the colour. That’s The same reason why I’m not getting my car wrapped any more... was going to get it wrapped satin black.

Reactions: Erol
I ordered LR 14/08 no allocation. Been told to expect Nov delivery
Sorry to hear that bud, I ordered on 16/08, collection on the 18th. LR, white on white, standard wheels.

What combo did you go for? Might explain the long wait

Just the front extensions.

I don't think Tesla have official rear ones - you certainly cannot purchase them from the store and there are no online fitting instructions.
Shame really, I returned my after market ones. Which is a blessing in disguise as they were the ones I would need to drill screws into. But recently found ones that don't need drill and use existing bodywork holes...except I can't find any in stock!

Took delivery yesterday from Cribbs, had to wait 10-15 mins which was irritating after booking a slot but otherwise went without a hitch. Quality seems spot on and a years premium connectivity was thrown in for free too.

Very happy customer!
Did you use referral link? If so, did you get your SuC miles?