Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered blue but ordered back in September and got the VIN on the 26th .... I'd say the Blue don't appear to be as popular so given you only ordered a couple of weeks ago it may be in the next batch?
Id say that the rare colours will be the pinch point as Tesla arent going to order loads of them if only a small % order them. The bulk of shipments will be your whites with black.

Has the SR+ price just increased to £41990, am pretty sure it was 1k less a week ago IIRC when I ordered a LR?

If so, might be a reflection of the newer batteries in SR+ going forward as discussed elsewhere (though range still quoted at 278mi), and wonder if this is any indication of the LR battery story (i.e. price rise to come when they fully switch to 'newer' batteries, UK LR likely to continue using 'older' until then)?
Looks like it has; feeling very happy I ordered earlier in October!! :)

Looks like it has; feeling very happy I ordered earlier in October!! :)

So Tesla are known for shipping new upgrades to people without payment/range increase, doing it all under the radar. The model Y's in the US originally had the 77KWH Battery, Many users then investigated to see they did infact have the 82Kwh Panasonic however it was clocked at 77kwh and so you wouldnt have seen the range change.

I suspect they will do the same for most models here too, ship the bigger batts under the radar and supply and update later down the line.

So Tesla are known for shipping new upgrades to people without payment/range increase, doing it all under the radar. The model Y's in the US originally had the 77KWH Battery, Many users then investigated to see they did infact have the 82Kwh Panasonic however it was clocked at 77kwh and so you wouldnt have seen the range change.

I suspect they will do the same for most models here too, ship the bigger batts under the radar and supply and update later down the line.
Have any Q3 recipients actually pictured their battery label to see what they actually have?

Have any Q3 recipients actually pictured their battery label to see what they actually have?
Pretty sure Tesla removed the labels....

So only way to now know is by using scan my tesla and an OBD2 reader which to be honest, once your tesla arrives, you'll have long forgotten any issues and its really the minority of nerds like myself that will go as far to scan it.

So.. no, in short.

also Isnt even much use people sharing battery range as I'm sure tesla will have a cap on it for the time being.

Hi everyone,

Not a VIN post as such …

I was talking to Tesla online chat earlier to confirm that, although I don’t have a VIN, my ETA for delivery is still December (ordered SR+ white/black 11/10).
It is still December which is good.

I asked about pickup location as it was previously NEC Birmingham, and it’s now been updated to Space Centre Leicester, which is perfect for me living in Nottingham.

Anyone else had this?

Officially given up to be honest.. Am I the only one who is being told there is still no allocation by CS after ordering a white M3LR on the 14th Sept?!

Am i just to assume CS don’t want to tell me for some reason. They are still saying late Nov but surely if not on a boat yet there is no chance!