Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noticed that the car builder for Model 3 no longer details “Partial Premium interior”, the base model and the LR also both show fogs on the image too, they did not used too.

Noticed that the car builder for Model 3 no longer details “Partial Premium interior”, the base model and the LR also both show fogs on the image too, they did not used too.
It’s does still show partial premium interior. Carry into the next page to pay your deposit, and Partial Premium interior is listed in the spec. The Model 3 RWD (Formerly known as SR+) does not have a full premium interior.

when you say final invoice, what do you mean? What is it listed as?
It's listed as 'Final Invoice' and it's asking me to pay
Thanks for the heads up on Peugeots insurance!
4 years ncb, 0 points, the Mrs added on. SR+ £349 for the year 😳
I'm looking at Peugeot Insurance too, but haven't got a reg number yet. Hopefully it's still as cheap once we have one!

It’s does still show partial premium interior. Carry into the next page to pay your deposit, and Partial Premium interior is listed in the spec. The Model 3 RWD (Formerly known as SR+) does not have a full premium interior.
I believe it will now have some elements from premium.

Including rear heated seats, mats, heated wheel, possibly fog lamps.

Reactions: Eco Boy
What an absolute *sugar* show this is from Tesla. Unbelievable we are all laying north of £40k and still don’t know the actual specs of the car we are getting. I have phone CS twice one told me I’m old standard version etc today I get told nee longer range and heated seats and steering wheel. At this rate I’m thinking it’s better to cancel and pay the extra £1k to know exactly what I’ll be getting even if it means a wait.
Does anyone have a delivery coming soon so we can see if anyone’s having free upgrades?

What an absolute *sugar* show this is from Tesla. Unbelievable we are all laying north of £40k and still don’t know the actual specs of the car we are getting. I have phone CS twice one told me I’m old standard version etc today I get told nee longer range and heated seats and steering wheel. At this rate I’m thinking it’s better to cancel and pay the extra £1k to know exactly what I’ll be getting even if it means a wait.
Does anyone have a delivery coming soon so we can see if anyone’s having free upgrades?
Agree with this, it’s a complete guessing game. I’ve ordered a SR+ which comes on 25th Nov, but I’ve no idea of the spec now.
Ultimately it’s a company car, so I’m not that fussed, but had i paid over 40k I’d be upset if I don’t get additional features and others do get them on what should be a similar spec car.
It’s going to affect desirability when the car is finally sold. Some of these cars will feel like a lesser older spec despite being brand new.

Reactions: badbadger06
Agree with this, it’s a complete guessing game. I’ve ordered a SR+ which comes on 25th Nov, but I’ve no idea of the spec now.
Ultimately it’s a company car, so I’m not that fussed, whatever it will be great, but had i paid over 40k I’d be upset if I don’t get additional features and others do get them on what should be a similar spec car.
It’s going to affect desirability when the car is finally sold. Some of these cars will feel like a lesser older spec despite being brand new.

I disagree, I think it will be that the LR and Performance are due upgrades and so to prevent the SR+ looking to far behind, its given it upgrades.
Tesla are notorious for software disabling and having consistent builds through the same build pipeline. SR+ are like 80% the same car as LR, other than the pack and drivetrain, plus some extras that are software enabled.

We’re seeing Tesla bring all their cars closer together it seems and differentiating through drivetrain and range, rather than mod cons. Suspect they’ve got research that shows buyers don’t make their LR buying decision on fog lamps and a few extra speakers.

Reactions: jhnbssll