Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that have had a car delivered to their home, how does that process actually work?
Is it brought over on the top of a tow truck or does someone drive it over to you?

I'm planning to get a ceramic coat applied to my car when I get it, so really hoping to have minimal scratches and swirls prior to coating and worried a delivery process may make things worse in that respect..
Expect swirls, they’ll do a crappy clean by a student using a blend of water and sand before they hand it over. That said, you shouldn’t have scratches.

All car companies do, and all new cars have swirls. I’m also getting a ceramic coating however a stage one polish before the coating to remove the swirls.

• Helpful
Reactions: Awesome_O
Ordered a model 3 yesterday. I've got a little while to wait so between then and now who knows.

The introduction of the lfp battery was a little disconcerting but after watching Bjorn videos I'm more at ease. All in the bump in mileage made me make my decision before I was a toss up between long range or the old SR.

I got my VIN in the source (has an A rather than a J in it) - when can I expect to get the text and also how do I contact tesla to find the specs of the car? Couldn't find the online chat that people seem to be posting screenshots from anywhere...

I got my VIN in the source (has an A rather than a J in it) - when can I expect to get the text and also how do I contact tesla to find the specs of the car? Couldn't find the online chat that people seem to be posting screenshots from anywhere...
At 8pm at night… live chat is off…

If it doesn't come over on a boat I'll take it 🚢🚢 🚗
Sold, comes over via train. Speak with Mr N regarding transit via the rail movement thread. it’s on 1 of 100,000 trains. He’s good at narrowing it down to 90,000 though.

And if you have no joy with Mr N then feel free to reach out to our customer service representative on our online chat. Duke.

He will inform you to wait longer, he does have the tendency to make sh*T up also about your vehicle.

He told our last customer that it comes with no tyres or steering wheel but they would have been pleased to hear that fog lights and heated seats now come as standard.

Good luck and thanks for buying with Jizla.

Expected delivery in 2042 and the steering wheel and tyres the following year…hopefully.

Last edited:
Sold, comes over via train. Speak with Mr N regarding transit it’s on 1 of 100,000 trains. He’s good at narrowing it down to 90,000 though.

And if you have no joy with Mr N then feel free to reach out to our customer service representative on our online chat. Duke.

He will inform you to wait longer, he does have the tendency to make sh*T up also about your vehicle.

Good luck.
Man, I think we're all starting to loose it now 🤣. Don't forget to make up Id number and convince people of the potential different meanings of each letter 😜. I don't get the shipping thread to be honest if you get a delivery date I could give a sh1t if it came on a row boat.

• Funny
Reactions: Bandito and Oxstock
Man, I think we're all starting to loose it now 🤣. Don't forget to make up Id number and convince people of the potential different meanings of each letter 😜. I don't get the shipping thread to be honest if you get a delivery date I could give a sh1t if it came on a row boat.
😂😂😂😂😂

Those fecking vin codes, it’s like crystal maze.

I JUST WANT TO BUY A CAR! I don’t remember doing mental escape rooms or puzzles with my last car!!!!!!!!!!