Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All this talk can be summed up simply.

Do your due diligence. Understand your risk appetite. Seek some reviews/feedback, and then make a decision.

CompareTheMarket and the likes has turned the whole insurance market into a game of find the cheapest. This isn’t necessarily a good thing. Dont be ripped off either, but definitely don’t pick an auto insurer simply based on cost.

They are the only thing that will protect you from financial ruin if you need

Wise

You wouldn’t know what the 0-60 time without a 1 foot rollout is though!! 🤣
😂

We need an I’m feeling lucky button on Tesla.com. You enter what youre willing to pay and it’s basically like a raffle.

You might get a decanter, you might get a Plaid. Either way nobody knows it’s 0-60. Or is that 0-62? 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Simonix
EC546663-1FD1-4A45-8E76-5C63B8A8540E.png

Sorry, I was meaning the looped supply will cause a delay in getting the charger installed.
Ah ok, makes sense, yeah my installer panicked when he saw my looped supply, it was a pod point and he said as we are in a WPD area (I think) they have an agreement that allows them to install without having to gain approval from them, so he still managed to install the same day

Finally got my delivery text!

Ordered early sept.
RN 16/09
Delivery text 08/11
Delivery date 02/12

I replied to the sms with my address, but didn’t get a response… is this normal?
Or do they usually reply again to confirm?

I’ve heard others say that sometimes they don’t get the replies and it doesn’t progress?

Congrats!
I've seen folks say they had two sms requests for an address, with no acknowledgement.
I think the best bet is to send the sms reply and follow up with a call to Tesla tomorrow to confirm they have you details.

Ah ok, makes sense, yeah my installer panicked when he saw my looped supply, it was a pod point and he said as we are in a WPD area (I think) they have an agreement that allows them to install without having to gain approval from them, so he still managed to install the same day

We are WPD! Weird tho as my installer wouldn't install until he got confirmation from the electricity grid that my fuse didn't need to be upgraded!

I ordered a Performance one, red & black. They didn't suggest any alternative spec at any stage but to be honest that's the one I want, so I have been holding out.

I really hope they have actually ordered one for Q4 somehow. I know they don't normally build-to-order. But if they are waiting for a red performance model to randomly show up in a consignment to Ireland so they can match my order against it, I think I will be waiting forever.
Yeah as far as I'm aware their ain't too many performance ones in Ireland?

Color of LR and SR+ were the reason a few people missed Sept but I think they been allocated for Dec already.

I could be wrong on it being WPD but Im fairly certain it was, he also seemed to suggest it was Podpoint who have the agreement, what charger are you having installed?

I got an Ohme Home Pro installed about a month ago (only date I could get) but was umming and ahhing between Pod Point and Ohme. In the end, not sure it matters much - the app reviews for both weren't great and the "smart charging" feature between hours is apparently built into the car anyway 😂 my installer was so good tho, managed to fit everything into my electricity meter box without drilling into the house!