Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just under 3 weeks left until I pick up my M3LR from Newcastle. I don't think I have ever been this excited for a car ever!

Is anyone else picking up their car on the 2nd December in Newcastle.

Also I have a car that I am trading in with Tesla ( they beat all other prices by at least £2K) does anyone know the process they follow for trade-in when you collect your new car?

I ordered on the 18th & apart from managing to get Tusker lease to give authority to Tesla, I’ve heard nothing voluntarily from either.
I called up & asked about a VIN when everyone else was getting theirs and all of a sudden, the only text I’ve had popped up with the number on it. I’m still waiting on a delivery date but the latest I was told via chat was 1st 2 weeks of Dec 🙄
All a bit frustrating being left in the dark, but hey-ho, we could be waiting till March '22 if we ordered from any other manufacturer so... take the rough with the smooth, I'll chase them tomorrow if I haven't had anything.

Anyone out there with a list of essentials for the car once delivered. This was very much a spur of the moment purchase and I am way behind on knowledge front

You could give this thread a scan !

• Helpful
Reactions: Field Marshall
Just under 3 weeks left until I pick up my M3LR from Newcastle. I don't think I have ever been this excited for a car ever!

Is anyone else picking up their car on the 2nd December in Newcastle.

Also I have a car that I am trading in with Tesla ( they beat all other prices by at least £2K) does anyone know the process they follow for trade-in when you collect your new car?
I’ve heard that they literally take the V5, keys and look through the window to make sure it’s there 😂

C1E25907-37DE-4DFD-A273-73194B1FAABA.png
The range on the LR now shows as 375, when ordered with the aero wheels…

Also trading in here!

Says on the Tesla Page that we need to bring the V5C and both keys (so I am assuming two keys) - We had to get another spare key as our original spare key got chewed on by our dog a few years ago 🤣🙄

1636708014412.png

Reactions: JonP73
Just had the text this morning too! now booked in! whoop!
Still no VIN info
Anyone know when you get the REG no? (for insurance)

M3 SR+ white/black. Ordered 19/10, pick up 13/12
I havent had the reg sent out via text still from Tesla but believe my lease company received it in the delivery information they get yesterday. 10-14 days out maybe but I have seen people have been able to call or go through chat and get it earlier.