Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just collected my SR+ Leicester. Order date 17/09/21. No heated steering wheel or rear heated seats, can't work out kWh battery, but it has floor mats.
Got home, software started to update, now the heated rear seats have appeared on my app and working in the car, get in ding ding🤣 nothing has changed for heated steering but updates are still loading, not sure how many, I will let you know if the steel wheel heat icon appears.

See i am not sure if the car would ever actually show the WLTP range like that... from what i understand its more of a real world range shown and 260 is about 20 miles more than the 240 real world range i was expecting at order time in september? Again though would need an old sr+ example.
Best thing to do is see what an amount of percentage takes in kWs, e.g. when your car hits 50% see how many kW it takes to get to 60%, assuming that it will lose about 5% of the charge input due to latency if you see around 5.8kW used it will be safe to say it is probably 60kWh (guessing the usable capacity is about 53-55) On the subject of usable range if you see anything above 5kW for 10% I would say you can definitely confirm it is the new battery as the old one only had around 48-49kWh usable capacity

Reactions: badbadger06
Given Tesla seem to be rolling out the rear heated seats and steering wheel to all cars with the hardware I'm pretty sure you will get these. I think it's just a case of the updates to enable them not being on the delivered car.

It's the battery size that I'd be more concerned with checking because that's actually hardware and will make a much bigger difference to your day to day use than rear heated seats! Has anyone done a full charge on a new SR+ yet?
Got my SR+ today, didn't have heated seats on app or screen, been install updates last hour and the heated seats have now appeared on the app and after fully working, still updating so hope steering will pop up soon

Reactions: Abcmsaj
A few in bristol (cribbs causeway) if anyone can spot there registration 👀 not as many as i thought to be honest.
Thanks very much for sharing the pictures - I’ve spotted mine on there which is very exciting! Heading there tomorrow morning for pick up, checklist at the ready and will share my heated seat/steering wheel/paint joys later in the day on the collection thread!

Reactions: 8enj
So I have a MIC Model 3 LR arriving which I ordered on 02/10/2021. I am due to pick the car up in 3 days time on Saturday in the UK.

I got the spec sheet aka Certificate of Conformity for it today and it states the Battery is:

Car Manufacturing date: 16/10/2021
Variant: E5CD
Version: BGb1s5N (from what i know this is a LG 77kWh Battery)
Range: 580km (360 Miles)

I called Tesla today and asked them to check if other cars which are being picked up in Decemer onwards and were made AFTER 01/11/2021 aka as the 2022 Model 3 Long Range will hve a different Battery spec etc. The guy checked this for me and went through a few certificates and said that all the information on those cars and specification for the Long Range is the same as mine. E5CD Battery.

Does anyone know any different?
can you confirm what the E5CD battery is and whether the variant is different etc?

I really wanted the 82kWh battery, my choice are to cancel and wait or just take this one. Also my car is classed as a 2021 Model 3 Long Range, if it had been built 2 weeks later 01/11/2021 it would have been classed as a 2022 Model 3 Long Range, I don't know if there will be any differences at all in specs. I am likely to just take this one, don't understand why we are not getting the 82kWh battery thought whilst EU and Australia are.

Any insights appreciated, Thanks.

It’s been widely discussed on Here that there is no sign of when (or if ever) the UK will receive the larger battery in the LR.

The 2022 specs on the UK Tesla website have not changed for the LR, whereas they have on the EU Tesla websites.

You could cancel and wait, but that wait may be a lot longer than you may expect.

Reactions: Shakb and MESSIAH