Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wishing all the new owners a happy delivery day today.

Top questions for them:
1. What is the supercharging speed / range on the SR+ like?
2. Does everyone have the wrap around dash trim on the doors?
3. What is the build quality like? Any creaks, gaps or interior flaws?
4. Do they come with heated steering wheel?

Thanks and well wear!

Reactions: aCilnv

Top questions for them:

Thanks and well wear!

and...

- Which battery do they (LR & SR+) have ?
- Plenty of “Photo Spam” please !

Reactions: Terinante
Is it a big question? I feel like it was answered quite some time ago. The Ps have the 82kW Panasonic pack, the LRs have the 78kW LG pack and the SR+ are rocking the LG LiFePO4 pack.
That is what I think as well and have been very confident of, however I have seen to many on Facebook continue to argue this. It will be nice to get a definitive answer, especially before Saturday when I collect.:D

Top questions for them:

Thanks and well wear!
So far we know the answers to 2 and 4, All Chinese made M3's have the wrap around dash and the LR comes with there heated steering wheel.

Just had a text confirming my reg and VIN - not sure whether it's from Tesla or my Company Car provider - now just awaiting collection details, hoping it comes later today - getting excited now!

Hi,

When was your order placed? I have a Model 3 LR on order through work. I got notified the order went through last week and a request from Tesla to create an account. Keep checking the app, but wondered what your experience had been? I am seriously struggling to contain my excitement!

Thanks

Hi,

When was your order placed? I have a Model 3 LR on order through work. I got notified the order went through last week and a request from Tesla to create an account. Keep checking the app, but wondered what your experience had been? I am seriously struggling to contain my excitement!

Thanks
Order placed 2nd Feb, got email asking to set-up the account on the 9th and RN number not long after - someone called me to give this to me! Worth asking on chat for it?

Then was told by chat on 26th that collection was due on 8th March and today received VIN and Reg - still no delivery text/options!

Ordered my M3LR 18th Feb (Company car via ALD) Tesla automated account set up came via email same day but car details hidden but they say everything else in the app works the same, a requirement of ALD apparently. RN confirmed 19th Feb and 23rd Feb after web chat Tesla confirmed VIN 170### and reg details, very helpful guy at Tesla, I can fault the service so far from them. 25th Feb had call from Tesla to confirm home delivery set for 19th March, I will get a call week before to confirm date and time. Delivery guy will drop car off and hand over key cards, A4 instructions will be in the car, once completed my checks I'm to contact Tesla and they will activate my app. All sound good and can't wait now....

Got my delivery Wednesday 10th which seemed okay until I read all of today’s posts. Feeling impatient now.

From what I’ve read I’m wondering if I should phone to request a reg number or just let things take their course?

Enjoy your new cars!