Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If Tesla say they are going to be PDI'ng your car, take whatever else they say with a pinch of salt. Tesla do not PDI in the traditional sense, or for most PDI period.
Haha I know, I've seen enough Youtube videos why you should do it yourself or get all these firms that are willing to it for them! 😂😅 hence why I am pushing them to give me are more definite date as the same department have quoted me different dates for my order (so I can start making contacts and quotes for my own PDI checks 😉😅) - they can get away with it now probs not 3 - 5 years down the line!

They emailed me back today - hard working I suppose… now said my car is on the mid-June shipment, not late May/Early June - unless it’s still the same shipment but need to unload and to PDI checks plus DVLA stuff. Bit meh/sigh that you have to chase around and piece the info yourself for a £50k+ product. They say the VIN has been allocated to my order but not showing on my account so pushed them to update my Tesla Account if they can for reassurance (if they say they have why don’t you let me know kind of situation) - let’s see how that goes! 🤞🏻🙏🏼
I find it strange that you can't find the VIN. Mine is on the portal under the right hand side (Booking Invoice). Do you have that under your profile?

I was emailed a VIN and on my Booking Invoice under my account there is no VIN listed, just the Make & Model. The VIN field is empty
I maybe wrong but all cars that are on the ships at the moment traveling to Europe have assigned VIN's and they should be visible on booking invoices right away... Especially if they have been prebooked from existing inventory. Anyhow - i hope you will get it very soon. It seems like by all reports that they have been delivering cars pretty fast.

Reactions: yfwt
I maybe wrong but all cars that are on the ships at the moment traveling to Europe have assigned VIN's and they should be visible on booking invoices right away... Especially if they have been prebooked from existing inventory. Anyhow - i hope you will get it very soon. It seems like by all reports that they have been delivering cars pretty fast.
To get a VIN 2 weeks after I've ordered I'm pleased enough! :). Although I've never seen a text from Tesla, so much so I even checked my number in my account. I would have expected a VIN on the invoice there but my account hasn't changed since I ordered. Everyone seems to have random order stories so I'm hopeful for everyone! :)

Reactions: yfwt
Yeah I guess then we just need to wait and see... I just hope that my delivery date for 21. May won't change.... I did see that in the current inventory so cars are going to London first while others are for Dublin. Seems like 1 ship is holding for both.

Anyone due to pickup or have their M3 this week as assuming all cars have already been unloaded and sitting at Southampton docks. Mine is due to be dropped of to me on Thursday. 😌
My M3LR is due to be delivered to me on Thursday 13th too. It's like waiting for Christmas when we were kids! :)
I hope everyone enjoys their cars. Look forward to giving you a wave as we pass!👍