Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've got my VIN emailed to me just now. Feel like you have to email Tesla everyday just to get some more info out of them!

Anyway is there a way to find out which ship my car is on using just the VIN? Sorry if that's a stupid question!
If people with confirmed deliveries can tell you the first 3 digits of the last 6 we can make some guesses. Mine is 235 and I think the most recent deliveries are in the 218-221 region. I've been told mine will arrive in Birmingham on 1st June and I can pick up either on 1st or 2nd but that will be confirmed soon. Still waiting!

I ordered a LR M3 in early March and declined the first delivery for a date in June. My account today has changed to "My order is on hold" with the "I'm ready" button for a potential quicker delivery date?

I'm ready for collection now but wondering if anyone knows when the first monthly payment will be taken on a Tesla Loan after I have given Tesla my deposit. With other dealers sometimes you have a month or two untill they start taking payment.

• Helpful
Reactions: yfwt
LRW3F7EB0MC219***

LRW3F7EB0MC219***
Mine LRW3F7EB5MC218
I ordered the same on 22 April and heard nothing! 😢😱 sent them an email today - shall I follow up with a phone call tomorrow ASAP!?
I had to phone them up a week ago to ask for my vin and reg. As my documents in my account were blank for vin and reg. They sent me both instantly via a text. I'm picking up on the 15th at Newcastle upon Tyne.

Mine LRW3F7EB5MC218

I had to phone them up a week ago to ask for my vin and reg. As my documents in my account were blank for vin and reg. They sent me both instantly via a text. I'm picking up on the 15th at Newcastle upon Tyne.
I rang them a week ago and just said all your documents are fine and on course to collect your car in late May/early June - will give them a call on Monday and expect firm answers - not to fob me off! 🙏🏼🤞🏼

I ordered a LR M3 in early March and declined the first delivery for a date in June. My account today has changed to "My order is on hold" with the "I'm ready" button for a potential quicker delivery date?

I'm ready for collection now but wondering if anyone knows when the first monthly payment will be taken on a Tesla Loan after I have given Tesla my deposit. With other dealers sometimes you have a month or two untill they start taking payment.
I pick up on the 15th May and my first payment is the 12th June.

Hey All
New here but ordered a SR+ on 21st March
Originally rejected a March delivery and it has stated May delivery ever since in my Tesla account
Haven’t heard anything regarding VIN or Reg - was hoping my car was on Glorious Leader :)
I have seen some people mention emailing DeliveryGB where is this email address please?
I’m optimistic for a May delivery still but time will tell I guess
If you call them its a much quicker response. That's what I did.

I pick my LR from the Trafford Centre on the 21st May, first payment taken from my Tesla loan on 18th June.