Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am collecting my MR3L from Brent Cross, which has not been used for collections for almost a year.

The collection area is a Brent Cross "overflow" carpark. This is an area to the south west of the main Brent Cross building and car parks, between the North Circular Road and the river Brent. Street view shows this area as barriered off, it's obviously a car park that would not be used for shopping under current restrictions.

Best bus stop appears to be Etheridge Road (stop M) - much nearer than the main Brent Cross bus station. For anyone travelling on the Northern Line, it is a walk of almost a mile from the tube station.

Hi All, I’ve ordered a M3 SR+ a few days back. The website quoted (and still does) May as estimated delivery. When I spoke to Tesla, the advisor said they’re not expecting any shipments of the SR+ to arrive in the UK until mid June. Any ideas why the website thinks otherwise?

Hi All, I’ve ordered a M3 SR+ a few days back. The website quoted (and still does) May as estimated delivery. When I spoke to Tesla, the advisor said they’re not expecting any shipments of the SR+ to arrive in the UK until mid June. Any ideas why the website thinks otherwise?
The website is full of lies. I was told that the black SR+ listed as in Leeds was actually on a ship due at the beginning of June.

• Informative
Reactions: yfwt
Yup, website is wrong. If you get one from Existing Inventory you can have it in May probably otherwise its a 4-6 week wait for an SR+

Reactions: teraquad

I ordered 2 days ago my account says the following

Estimated Delivery: May​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration

To be honest as Im waiting for my EST Loan to be approved (Before 27 May) So for me Im happy to wait until June than be offered a car only to have to keep delaying it!

There are couple of users here where they managed to add the referral code after the lease companies did the goof ups. So you are still with a chance. Whoever you talk to tell them your NHS affiliations and Tesla customer care centre responds well to this. But it entirely depends on whom you talk to.
Oh I do hope this can get sorted (and thanks for the reminder re mentioning the NHS). The good lady doctor (the car will be hers, technically ;-) ) is a GP and has only just returned to work properly after time off with post-Covid stress, and for once I'm going to mention that because as far as I'm concerned, she deserves a break.

Rang tesla delivery team and had a decent chat, confirmed my car is on it’s way due to arrive early June. Delivery booking and VIN to be updated in the account in the coming weeks. One tidbit of information if you have private plates they will print it out and you pay at the delivery collection location. Also confirmed Leeds won’t see a delivery location for June collections. Hope this helps all! 🤞🏼🙏🏼👍🏼

Rang tesla delivery team and had a decent chat, confirmed my car is on it’s way due to arrive early June. Delivery booking and VIN to be updated in the account in the coming weeks. One tidbit of information if you have private plates they will print it out and you pay at the delivery collection location. Also confirmed Leeds won’t see a delivery location for June collections. Hope this helps all! 🤞🏼🙏🏼👍🏼
Had an online chat with them earlier, mines to be allocated "later in the month", either from vehicles in transit or vehicles "on the ground" (which I assume means already in GB).
Sounds as if we might be in the same tranche.

Damn - so hanging around a couple of days before declining their trade in offer could have delayed my account? Wish I’d known that ...
Yup, I did the same thing, I considered their measly trade in and found we buy any .. was better
Tesla then came back with, well it will probably be less as by the time you pick up your Tesla your old car would have more mileage on it so we'd revise it down anyway...
:mad:

You need to finish creating the account, add driver license details asap because your order does not start until you do! I got chased too!
I was on that like a flash. Although I'm leasing so slightly different for me. I've been chasing the leasing company for an RN since we ordered (23 April).

The account set up email is the first confirmation I've had that the order is on Tesla's system.

Thought I'd update on my experience as it seems somewhat at odds with others.

Ordered a Model 3 LR (white, basic standard model) on a salary sacrifice lease on 12th April.

Car allocated to me by Tesla on 10th May.

Car confirmed as being delivered on 20th May. Have the RN, but been told no VIN/Licence Reg No will be provided until vehicle received at distribution centre.

Lease company and Tesla have been fantastic throughout the process. Both quickly resolved issues around ordering dates, incorrect contact information etc.

Fingers crossed the delivery goes without incident.

Yup, website is wrong. If you get one from Existing Inventory you can have it in May probably otherwise its a 4-6 week wait for an SR+
Existing Inventory does not necessarily mean the car is in the UK, it means a car is either in the Uk or on a ship, I don't know why they put a location on a car saying Leeds unless it is a demo model.
I bought my LR from inventory thinking it would be a 2 week wait and ordered mid April to pick up at Leeds, It is on its way from China and I get it on the 21st from the Trafford Centre and have had a text and phonemail today confirming everything is in order.

Had an online chat with them earlier, mines to be allocated "later in the month", either from vehicles in transit or vehicles "on the ground" (which I assume means already in GB).
Sounds as if we might be in the same tranche.
Yeh it’s really random where there’s loads of the spec I’ve ordered in London… oh well all good things come to those who wait buddy! 🤞🏼👍🏼🙏🏼 But from what they’ve told me I think I devise which boat(s) my car is likely to be in from the shipping thread. Let’s see 🤞🏼

Reactions: Dunstan
Ok Im slightly confused now about RN numbers, I ordered 11th May, completed the online stuff at the same time and and got an RN number at the same time, 12th I spoke to the Sales REP in Aberdeen as I was given Glasgow for collection as Peterhead for delivery wasn't an option even though Rep said at time of Test drive it would be. Got a message back saying that delivery to Peterhead had been set up.

Other than that the online system is showing end of May but no car has been allocated and the contract is being drafted up.

Anticipation of the next steps is killing me, I know why the Rep mentioned Teslaeve

Existing Inventory does not necessarily mean the car is in the UK, it means a car is either in the Uk or on a ship, I don't know why they put a location on a car saying Leeds unless it is a demo model.
I bought my LR from inventory thinking it would be a 2 week wait and ordered mid April to pick up at Leeds, It is on its way from China and I get it on the 21st from the Trafford Centre and have had a text and phonemail today confirming everything is in order.
Ah, good to know. Seems odd to put a UK location on it although looking at site today, a lot of the cars say 'In Transit' now which I'm sure wasn't the case a month ago.