Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The cheapest I could find for the performance was £1,323.84 with Admiral using Go Compare. Apparently ChurchHill are cheap but they don't seem to want to insure me, maybe I'd have more success on the phone. I have 4 years no claims.
Thanks i’ll try admiral, i’m with them currently but they haven’t been showing up on comparison sites, i’ll try phoning in. I also have 4 years no claims. Have you tried the direct line telsa quote site?

I'm 27 insuring a LRM3 with 7 years NCB. I got £800 during a lockdown quote. And £1080 with a newly recent one. Adding my parents onto the quote as a named driver drove the price down by £400 with Churchill & Directline. Worth a try if you haven't already.
With it being a car that's technically owned by my company, I'm not sure I can put my parents down as named drivers as they're not employed by me. I might be wrong. Probably a question for the accountant.

Ordered M3LR on 27th April
Tesla have been quite quiet on me until today when I received 2 text messages within 5 minutes each
First saying that a car has been allocated
Second to book collection from Brent Cross, obviously I took the first available on 29th of May so my wait is nearly over.
However, no VIN or REG received as of yet for insurance purposes. I will chase it up tomorrow

Reactions: yfwt
Hi all,

Ordered an inventory M3 LR on 28th April. Today received text messages as per poster above - collecting from Brent Cross on 28th May. Bit of a trek on the train from sunny Norfolk!

I received a VIN almost straight away from the order documentation on the Tesla account webpage. No registration plate yet.

Nik