Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crumbs, that's not good! (Have you had an RN number?) We've still got a date of 30th June and I will not be happy if that gets *worse*. Pointless email from Tesla today , as per the leasing thread...
I actually posted that yesterday but it's juat approved as im a new member... I received a tesla welcome text this eve with an RN number. Does this make it more promising?

Ordered a M3 LR AWD on Tuesday or Wednesday, had a collection date of 09 June at Brent Cross confirmed tonight (Friday). All very exciting until I started getting revised insurance quotes which are obscene as it’s now so close. Any idea if you can delay collection??

Ordered a M3 LR AWD on Tuesday or Wednesday, had a collection date of 09 June at Brent Cross confirmed tonight (Friday). All very exciting until I started getting revised insurance quotes which are obscene as it’s now so close. Any idea if you can delay collection??
When I asked about delaying they said they can do it by a week or so but any longer than that and they’ll unmatch you with the car and re match you with a car later on. If there are plenty of the cars in your spec happy days but I guess you run the risk of having to wait for the next boat around august.

Or you can do one or two week insurance that may cost 100-150 minimum and get that extra time that sometime changes the price if you want to start after 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: MarleyBob
Thanks for the info. Tesla’s servers seem very fragile right now but after our order disappeared from our account last night I’ve been able to get in this morning and find the docs with T&Cs. Quite inflexible with their collections aren’t they?? Anyhow, for what it’s worth the VIN for my M3 LR AWD is an MC236, collecting from Brent Cross on 9th June

Hi
New here.
I got my RN number in order confirmation text on 7th may. Heard nothing till yesterday when I got an email from enterprise confirming they are finalising order with lease company.
no idea on delivery or reg. any thoughts when I might hear something.
spoke to Tesla a week or so ago and they said lease company would let me know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: jfrancis
Was gonna order in a few months but my partner surprised me last and told me she ordered me a M3 last week, pick up Wednesday from bluewater (being transported from Brent Cross)!!
We paid the final amount last night but it’s not shown on my account yet, how long does it normally take?

I too was panicking cos I couldn’t access the site after.

Also anyone who picked up from Brent Cross or bluewater, does your reg start with LD?
Thanks
My friend picked his up from bluewater in March and he had a GL plate

Reactions: D1939
Hi
New here.
I got my RN number in order confirmation text on 7th may. Heard nothing till yesterday when I got an email from enterprise confirming they are finalising order with lease company.
no idea on delivery or reg. any thoughts when I might hear something.
spoke to Tesla a week or so ago and they said lease company would let me know 🤷🏻‍♂️

I had a similar experience, had an enterprise text yesterday too. I rang Tesla and quoted my RN number and they gave me my registration and VIN. They also confirmed a delivery date of the 26th May!

Any idea when we should be asked for payment? We’ve only paid the £100 order fee and collect in 2 weeks. We’ve had the order agreement and the invoice for the £100 which had the VIN on it.
For me it was as soon as the car was "allocated" via text message. Note that, for me at least, this was a different VIN to the one on the booking invoice as they matched my order against an earlier arriving car (i.e. already in country, not on a ship in the Med). That was about 10-12 days ahead of the earliest pick up date I could choose.

Reactions: MarleyBob