Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if I've missed something - but how are you guys getting your reg numbers? Do they appear in your account, or are you calling Tesla for them? My delivery is scheduled for 16th June but I've not yet received anything (my VIN isn't even showing yet, I've only found it through the page source!).
If you're able to get into your order on the Tesla website there's a documents section ( right hand side). If you have a "final invoice" the Reg and VIN are on there.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricBeaver
Collection on the 29th May from Brent Cross
Reg plate LA21
Payment appeared on my account after around 15-20 minute, probably it speed up a bit due to the fact I emailed the confirmation of payment confirmation to the Tesla rep who send me over the payment details I also cc’d in the email DeliveryGB
Delivery on the 29th May for me - Reg Plate: LA21 as well! :)

Reactions: OliLondon and D1939
Yep same here! But they don’t register it until the day of collection so am having fun with insurance companies with the VIN number - am Trafford centre next Friday afternoon 🤞🏼🙏🏼
Don't know why it is so hard, I put my reg no into the go compare etc and even though it was not recognised then put the make model, all done within 30 minutes!
I rang Tesla 2 Saturdays ago for my reg then got a text confirming the VIN and Reg number, once it is confirmed it will not change even though the car is not registered with the dvlc until the day
I have a sr+ on a 219. And I picked it up today 😉
LR on a 219, picked up today👍

Ordered an inventory M3 LR in white with the 19" wheels on Wednesday. Have already got a VIN (it's a 243) and a delivery date of 25 June at NEC in Birmingham.

Quite impressed so far - was expecting to hear nothing for ages given other people's experiences but I've not had to chase for anything and I think all I now need to do is wait for the final invoice and pay it! Probably helps that it was an inventory order.

Thanks to all on this thread for sharing your experiences - it's been really helpful in understanding what to expect.

Reactions: asianwolf
Don't know why it is so hard, I put my reg no into the go compare etc and even though it was not recognised then put the make model, all done within 30 minutes!
I rang Tesla 2 Saturdays ago for my reg then got a text confirming the VIN and Reg number, once it is confirmed it will not change even though the car is not registered with the dvlc until the day

LR on a 219, picked up today👍
Members in this forum had reported changed VIN and Reg at the day of delivery. So we can't say with 100% certainty that won't happen

Sorry if I've missed something - but how are you guys getting your reg numbers? Do they appear in your account, or are you calling Tesla for them? My delivery is scheduled for 16th June but I've not yet received anything (my VIN isn't even showing yet, I've only found it through the page source!).
I called Tesla and asked them once I knew the delivery date was confirmed. They sent it by text. They did say it could change though it is unlikely

An unmarked police M3 just overtook me on A406, blue lights an sounds on 💪🏼
saved the video on my dash cam
34BDF2D6-B3B0-4D74-BA02-EBDDB08D98E3.jpeg

There is the photo screen shot from the video, unfortunately cannot upload videos.
Police sustainably going fast and with style to catch the bad ones 🚨🚓👮

Summary of where we're at with the good lady doctor's bog-standard M3 LR in white...

Final application to Knowles Fleet (NHS salary sacrifice): 30th March
Order placed by Knowles Fleet: 22nd April, i.e. just over 3 weeks after the above
Fleet portal listed a provisional delivery date (30th June): 7th May, i.e. just over a fortnight after the above
Text from Tesla confirming order received (by VW Leasing?): 11th May

The text contained an RN order number and an encouragement to complete our Tesla account (which, naturally, we did).

Since then, nothing else from Tesla - the fleet company have pretty much told us that all delivery information will now come directly from Tesla. (And nothing from the fleet company in recent days, who are still trying to get hold of the lease company to find out why our Tesla referral code wasn't used.)

Not sure if I should be anxious that we've heard nothing subsequently, or relieved that this is by no means as bad as some people's experiences...! Have, in any event, just pinged an email to [email protected], though I won't hold my breath for a response...
I ordered thrhough knowles fleet on the same scheme. Order is dated 13th of May and they told me today estimate is 13th of August. I said that seems slow and they said that was good... Perhaps they arent very effective at securing cars...

I ordered thrhough knowles fleet on the same scheme. Order is dated 13th of May and they told me today estimate is 13th of August. I said that seems slow and they said that was good... Perhaps they arent very effective at securing cars...
Crumbs, that's not good! (Have you had an RN number?) We've still got a date of 30th June and I will not be happy if that gets *worse*. Pointless email from Tesla today , as per the leasing thread...