Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have picked up!!
There is a few mini scratches at the drivers side door handle and some glue residue on the charge port. The wheel alignment is off too but I’m booked in for a service on Friday at 3pm where they’ll fix all of this.

all in all very happy, but going black does mean you see a whole lot more !!
Anyone else had an issue with wheel alignment?

How did you figure the wheel alignment was out?

Just found an exact match on Inventory!!
MSM, white interior, (not a demo)
Managed to get it assigned to my Account, although it disappeared half way through whilst Emma at Tesla was doing the switch, but she noticed and got it back!
Only problem I've got is I have to collect from Brent Cross London, they won't move it.
Can anyone explain where the collection point is at the shopping centre, thanks.
Can't believe I've got one, thought I was going to have to wait another 2 months.

Reactions: spdpsba and teaston
So I have picked up!!
There is a few mini scratches at the drivers side door handle and some glue residue on the charge port. The wheel alignment is off too but I’m booked in for a service on Friday at 3pm where they’ll fix all of this.

Congratulations!!!!! So exciting.

So I have picked up!!

How do you know the wheel alignment is off? Is the car pulling to one side or something?

So I have picked up!!

how did you check wheel alignment?

Are there usually lots of inventory cars left over heading into next quarter?

Getting really frustrated that they can’t just match my order to one! Tesla just say it’s on hold and will go live in next quarter.

It would be so much easier if inventory didn’t exist and there was no alternative to waiting 🤣 I’m so impatient

I just rang Tesla to get my new inventory car swapped to replace my existing order, and they are saying the new RN will become my order number now, and I will lose my extra £100 order fee, is this right?

Also, I assume if they use the new RN I won’t get the free supercharger miles now either?
Just quote your consumer distance selling rights and you’ll lose nothing

Wow time really does slow down when you order a Tesla. Placed my order on the 05/09/21 and was hoping I would of heard something from Tesla.

When I made my order the site said early Nov for delivery, is there a chance that I might get my Model 3 LR (no extras) early? What are the normal timescales (if anyone knows) how long from order does it take to get the next comms normally?
Ordered 8 Aug, told Sept delivery.... nothing in Sept, but told now priority for Nov.

Reactions: Abernus