Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an email from my lease company earlier today, not heard from them since the week I placed the order. They said they’d heard from the dealer (Lex) saying it is “on track” for November delivery, so fingers crossed!
I wouldn't read too much into this. I purchased mine when EDD was September and was told "it's on track" but ultimately Tesla holds all the power. It's only on track until you have that VIN IMO.

I ordered mine on 4th October with Est. Delivery of November. M3 SR+ white exterior and white interior. By the sounds of it, i could get mine before someone who order earlier than me purely down to spec etc (as Tesla say on their website).

Either way, I hope we can all get ours in November!

This is perhaps a discussion for a different forum, but:

Am I right in assuming SR+’s to the UK now come with the LFP batteries?

If M3 LR‘s come with the NCA batteries, a 360 mile range, and prefer to operate between 20% and 80% charge - this equates to a 216 useable range. Whereas the M3 SR+ with LFP batteries, a 278 mile range, and a preference to be charged to 100% - this equates to a 278 usable range. Thus, the names Should now be swapped!? Haha

I’m not suggesting my theory is spot on but just food for thought…

I ordered mine on 4th October with Est. Delivery of November. M3 SR+ white exterior and white interior. By the sounds of it, i could get mine before someone who order earlier than me purely down to spec etc (as Tesla say on their website).

If M3 LR‘s come with the NCA batteries, a 360 mile range, and prefer to operate between 20% and 80% charge - this equates to a 216 useable range. Whereas the M3 SR+ with LFP batteries, a 278 mile range, and a preference to be charged to 100% - this equates to a 278 usable range. Thus, the names Should now be swapped!? Haha

Well… 80% of 360 is 288. So, yeah that’s still pretty close to 278, but quite a bit better than 216.

So I was 2 days before you, hopefully the default configuration might be the quickest to get. My budget wasn't going to get me to a LR.
I couldn't decide which colour option so I stuck with white, I don't see dead people everywhere, just model 3's 🤣