Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if any one can advise ?
I saw my VIN in the source code 3 weeks ago tomorrow (8th Oct) , since then I have had no text or call offering a collection date , is this normal ?

I did query a week ago in live chat and was told they were "calculating delivery dates " and confirmed my car was on a ship

Should I be chasing them or just wait for the text ?

Ordered 2nd August LR Blue/Black with 19" wheels for Newcastle collection

I saw my VIN in the source code 3 weeks ago tomorrow (8th Oct) , since then I have had no text or call offering a collection date , is this normal ?

I did query a week ago in live chat and was told they were "calculating delivery dates " and confirmed my car was on a ship

Wait. You’re on the straight and narrow. Won’t be long. Few weeks from now at most

Reactions: Marmaduke 1169
We just wait. I order through a leasing company so can't see my order on the Tesla site. Ordered on 30th Sept and I am told that a car has been allocated and is due for delivery first week of December.

There is a strange pleasure to be had in the waiting though. I am enjoying constantly refreshing the forums :)

Reactions: SpaceCowboy
Has the SR+ price just increased to £41990, am pretty sure it was 1k less a week ago IIRC when I ordered a LR?

If so, might be a reflection of the newer batteries in SR+ going forward as discussed elsewhere (though range still quoted at 278mi), and wonder if this is any indication of the LR battery story (i.e. price rise to come when they fully switch to 'newer' batteries, UK LR likely to continue using 'older' until then)?

It's interesting, lots of people now getting vins from orders in the 2nd week of October. They might turn these around quicker than i had anticipated. Obvs thats going to make some people's piss boil that have put orders in August/September with no vins.

I wonder if these are cancellation orders - my bet would be that they are as they're coming through with alot of lag in comparison to others.

It's interesting, lots of people now getting vins from orders in the 2nd week of October. They might turn these around quicker than i had anticipated. Obvs thats going to make some people's piss boil that have put orders in August/September with no vins.

I wonder if these are cancellation orders - my bet would be that they are as they're coming through with alot of lag in comparison to others.
Mine is a lease, so cant see the vin in source code, up until today the chat have been telling me nothing allocated yet. So it could be a cancellation or knowing the inconsistencies of the chat service, it could have been allocated a few days ago and they didnt want to tell me.

Has the SR+ price just increased to £41990, am pretty sure it was 1k less a week ago IIRC when I ordered a LR?

If so, might be a reflection of the newer batteries in SR+ going forward as discussed elsewhere (though range still quoted at 278mi), and wonder if this is any indication of the LR battery story (i.e. price rise to come when they fully switch to 'newer' batteries, UK LR likely to continue using 'older' until then)?
Yeah £1,000 more than what I paid.

I ordered on 5th October SR+ White/Black 18", No VIN.

From the flurry of VINs assigned on that day, most were LR and few SR+ but they were White/White

Same config here -ordered 26th August , appeared in source code 9th October ,delivery text 14th October but collection date changed 4 times So yes worth speaking to CS I would have thought

Reactions: Marmaduke 1169
So excited to see my M3LR is in transit..

I think its time to look after which accessories we need immediately. Is there any UK forum here to talk about best accessories for M3LR?

• Love
Reactions: Algy and Jitm