Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It doesn’t mean you lucked out… this is a reminder email to make sure all the “next steps” tasks from ordering it are completed.

I got this email on 15/09 after I ordered on 14/09 and yet only got my vin on 26/10 and SMS to arrange collection 28/10
Yep, it looks like a standard email everyone gets...lucky I didn't get too excited as it would've been a real let down 😅

My order is a company car, M3LR in white with black interior.

Not sure exact order date, but got RN on 16/09/21
Not heard anything else since.
Delivery estimate was supposed to be November.
Should I contact Tesla on chat to get an update?

Feel like I’ve been waiting so long and others with orders a couple of weeks ago seem to have had delivery texts?
I would maybe call them… CS quite often say the sms service can sometimes be unreliable. They may say you have been scheduled a delivery but the message hasn’t gone out. I got my RN for the same spec on the 14th Sept and delivery is on the 30th Nov.

My order is a company car, M3LR in white with black interior.

Not sure exact order date, but got RN on 16/09/21
Not heard anything else since.
Delivery estimate was supposed to be November.
Should I contact Tesla on chat to get an update?

Feel like I’ve been waiting so long and others with orders a couple of weeks ago seem to have had delivery texts?
My order is also thru a leasing company on Sept 9th, got an RN on the 10th, no VIN or collection date. Spoke to CS yesterday who says that I should get a message by Tuesday and if not to contact them again.

My order is also thru a leasing company on Sept 9th, got an RN on the 10th, no VIN or collection date. Spoke to CS yesterday who says that I should get a message by Tuesday and if not to contact them again.

Mine is a company car, RN on 21/09. My friend is my Tesla advisor so I got my VIN and ship name from him the morning after I was matched (26/10) but I've had no texts from Tesla and am still awaiting delivery info. Given the info they gave you I'll contact them if I haven't heard by Tuesday :)

Mine is a company car, RN on 21/09. My friend is my Tesla advisor so I got my VIN and ship name from him the morning after I was matched (26/10) but I've had no texts from Tesla and am still awaiting delivery info. Given the info they gave you I'll contact them if I haven't heard by Tuesday :)
I ordered 2nd August and have had little to no contact from Tesla , I found my own VIN on 8th October and sorted the collection date myself mid week last week via the link that was on here ,Tesla's processes are beyond useless

i know they have the correct phone number for me as I got a call from the Netherlands when I emailed them mid September

I’m the same. VIN matched 26/10, I know what ship it’s on (told by Tesla) and advised delivery at Thorpe Park likely first week of December. Still haven’t had a text about delivery though.

So my wife's on Virgin Mobile and doesn't receive text messages from anyone, at all, ever. Just flat out doesn't work. Seems to be a common problem with Virgin Mobile, so if anyone else is with them, then it might explain if you've not had anything from Tesla.

So my wife's on Virgin Mobile and doesn't receive text messages from anyone, at all, ever. Just flat out doesn't work. Seems to be a common problem with Virgin Mobile, so if anyone else is with them, then it might explain if you've not had anything from Tesla.
Virgin is supposed to be joining with o2, not sure if the transition has started or completed but I am with Virgin and get SMS.

Reactions: mrsniffles

I’m the same. VIN matched 26/10, I know what ship it’s on (told by Tesla) and advised delivery at Thorpe Park likely first week of December. Still haven’t had a text about delivery though.
Could you share the name of the ship(s)?

I know this isn't the board for it but just wanted to make a recommendation to anyone looking for charge point installers up north (Leeds area). I've used a guy called Graham from www.ev-olution.uk who came out the same day I contacted him to do a survey, is well priced and will sort the grant application for you too, he's been ace throughout.

Reactions: Shakb