Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Oxstock (+ anyone else who ordered LR late October) - have just found vin in source, ordered 22/10, LR basic spec (white/black/aeros).

Had the app asking for Bluetooth access tonight so thought I’d check and there it was. Last time I checked was around 4pm and it wasn’t there. B in 8th digit FWIW.
I ordered a Model 3 LR, MSM/white/19" on 24/10. VIN in source 2/11. App requested Bluetooth access on 2/11 too. If my order follows the pattern, I expect to be asked for my outstanding balance on 4/5th Nov.

I got my delivery confirmation text today which gave me a link to some quick but good videos introducing you to all the features and UI of the car. tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla

I weirdly see a 404 - page not found error for that page... you sure that's the right link?

If it is, then I guess you need to be at a certain stage of your order before the link is accessible.
Figured this out... for some reason, when I'm logged into my Tesla account, this link redirects and adds an 'en_gb' as a suffix into the link, which then causes it to break. I guess those pages may not exist in the UK version of the site...
Though if you try it in a logged-out state or incognito mode, it loads fine!

5BFD9777-E7EB-4E30-8114-05A3310735F8.jpeg

Ok I have no Vin number, I’m just waiting like many by opened the Tesla app this morning and to my surprise it’s asked for Bluetooth. Anyone know what this part means?

When do you normally get the Bluetooth request in the app? Not really paid attention to that bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Electron Mike
I take that back, I've been assigned my vin, just checked on the PC

LRW3F7EB

1-3ManufacturerLRW = Tesla, China
4Make3 = Model 3
5Body TypeF = Sedan 4 Door (Model 3, Right-Hand Drive)
6Restraint System7 = Type 2 manual seatbelts (Front, Rear*3) with Front Airbags, Side Inflatable Restraints & Active Hood
7Battery TypeE = Electric
8Motor/Drive UnitB = Dual Motor - Standard Model 3
9Check Character6
10Model YearM = 2021
11Location of ManufactureC = Shanghai, China

Last edited:
Reactions: OddityError
1-3ManufacturerLRW = Tesla, China
4Make3 = Model 3
5Body TypeF = Sedan 4 Door (Model 3, Right-Hand Drive)
6Restraint System7 = Type 2 manual seatbelts (Front, Rear*3) with Front Airbags, Side Inflatable Restraints & Active Hood
7Battery TypeE = Electric
8Motor/Drive UnitB = Dual Motor - Standard Model 3
9Check Character6
10Model YearM = 2021
11Location of ManufactureC = Shanghai, China
@Oxstock (+ anyone else who ordered LR late October) - have just found vin in source, ordered 22/10, LR basic spec (white/black/aeros).

Had the app asking for Bluetooth access tonight so thought I’d check and there it was. Last time I checked was around 4pm and it wasn’t there. B in 8th digit FWIW.
Sorry just reading messages from last night. Only just seen this, thanks for flagging. Vin received

I ordered a Model 3 LR, MSM/white/19" on 24/10. VIN in source 2/11. App requested Bluetooth access on 2/11 too. If my order follows the pattern, I expect to be asked for my outstanding balance on 4/5th Nov.
Weird why your vin came through earlier than everyone else’s.

Usually means a ship is being loaded. Unless your car was the first on and ours was the last? Perhaps? Usually takes 12/24 hours to load so could be why.

just watching this now, thank you for sharing, cheering me up some what!

anyone know what the line and dots mean on the screen in the M3? Think it must be linked to battery performance or something.
From other Youtube videos, the line and dots are to show energy usage, plus amount of regen available. The more dot's represents the greater amount of regen. Less when the battery is more charged or colder, blue snow flake comes up when it's too cold.

View attachment 729160
From Facebook, a chap who runs a leasing firm received this bulletin from Tesla stating SR+ vehicles delivered after November 1st will have heated steering wheel and heated rear seats by default.
Still makes me wonder if they mean “ordered from 1st November”, rather than “delivered” as they stated.

The devil is in the detail, but happy if it turns out mine does have those features when I collect in 3 weeks.

Still makes me wonder if they mean “ordered from 1st November”, rather than “delivered” as they stated.

The devil is in the detail, but happy if it turns out mine does have those features when I collect in 3 weeks.
The Tesla website doesn’t state you get rear heated seats in the Q1 2022 version, so, I believe this does mean delivered.

Reactions: Simonix
Actually, that bulletin states “all Model 3 RWD”

Mine is an SR+, so probably won’t apply……

Again, the devil is in the detail.

Would be a nice little bonus if they do come fitted though @imjacobclark

Fingers crossed.
SR+ is the only RWD Tesla do. There is no “Model 3 RWD” model, it’s either “Tesla Model 3” or “Telsa Model 3 Standard Range Plus”.

Again I read this to say all Model 3 with a RWD rolling off the production line for Q4 will been fitted with the software and hardware for this functionality.

This type of change isn’t unusual, SR+ get matts now as of last q.

Reactions: Simonix
Anyone got any ideas? I ordered (M3 LR MSM, Aeros) 31st August and still haven't heard anything from Tesla, no VIN, nothing... when I've used chat, phone or even gone into the Winchester store, the answer is always the same: "you're waiting for a match". I did change the colour from Black to MSM a week after I first ordered but was assured that would have no effect on delivery date.

I find it utterly incomprehensible that there have been other orders placed weeks and weeks later that have been matched for the same config. There appears to be no more information available to the Tesla folk and no path of escalation they can use... anyway I feel better having vented but if anyone has similar experience or other ideas, I fear I've worn out the HTML repeatedly looking for a VIN in vain!

Anyone got any ideas? I ordered (M3 LR MSM, Aeros) 31st August and still haven't heard anything from Tesla, no VIN, nothing... when I've used chat, phone or even gone into the Winchester store, the answer is always the same: "you're waiting for a match". I did change the colour from Black to MSM a week after I first ordered but was assured that would have no effect on delivery date.

I find it utterly incomprehensible that there have been other orders placed weeks and weeks later that have been matched for the same config. There appears to be no more information available to the Tesla folk and no path of escalation they can use... anyway I feel better having vented but if anyone has similar experience or other ideas, I fear I've worn out the HTML repeatedly looking for a VIN in vain!
Sadly. This is the way.

SR+ is the only RWD Tesla do. There is no “Model 3 RWD” model, it’s either “Tesla Model 3” or “Telsa Model 3 Standard Range Plus”.

Again I read this to say all Model 3 with a RWD rolling off the production line for Q4 will been fitted with the software and hardware for this functionality.

This type of change isn’t unusual, SR+ get matts now as of last q.
I hope you're right.

Great find by the way! Something else to be excited about.

Figured this out... for some reason, when I'm logged into my Tesla account, this link redirects and adds an 'en_gb' as a suffix into the link, which then causes it to break. I guess those pages may not exist in the UK version of the site...
Though if you try it in a logged-out state or incognito mode, it loads fine!

Yeah you need to add ?redirect=no to the end of the URL to prevent it from going to the US site

Those waiting on Irish delivery- I have a VIN assigned this morning. Blue LR ordered late June.

@BevyBoy @John_IE @dave8089
Congrats! Did you get it by email, text or see it in the source code? I ordered just the base SR+ on 22/09 but haven't received anything yet.... Hopefully we're all on the same shipment as would mean we'll get deliveries in about 35-40 days from today so 🤞

Reactions: dave8089