Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Direct Line quoted me the same. 41 and full whack NCB and all the works. I'm going to try some others.
445 here also with 8 years NCD. That was with Quote Me Happy who came out cheapest on compare the market... let's say slightly older (not a lot) than you... I think having my wife on the policy has helped bring it down (even though she just did a speed awareness course!). Direct Line was around 550 for me.

Reactions: Shakb
Hot off the press. It seems Q4 SR+ are actually being shipped with Full Premium Interior, according to "Emma" at Tesla Online Chat.

Could other people expecting Q4 SR+ delivery reach out to CS and have them confirm/deny too, and report back?

Pulled from Facebook.

252030231_4423562344424555_3515462688731800653_n-1.jpg

I'm 37, 11 years NCB, 6 pts (4 years old), Live south of London, car is in garage overnight.

Wife is on the insurance also...

£1,100 for me as main driver.

or

Wife with 0 NCBs and as the main driver, £700

No brainer.

Literally no clue how you boys are pulling £500 annual costs. You must live in a Prison cell.

I note that the estimated delivery date for the M3LR changed overnight from December to February. I have also noted that January is always skipped for all models as an estimated delivery date. I was told by one CS rep that Tesla always aims to deliver towards the end of each quarter.
Same with my M3KR 06/10 order. Tesla CS today ensured it’s still Q4 delivery and allocations will keep happening until end of November. Ao sounds like if we don’t have our VINs by then, it’s definitely 2022.

I'm 37, 11 years NCB, 6 pts (4 years old), Live south of London, car is in garage overnight.

Wife is on the insurance also...

£1,100 for me as main driver.

or

Wife with 0 NCBs and as the main driver, £700

No brainer.

Literally no clue how you boys are pulling £500 annual costs. You must live in a Prison cell.
I've been insured with Direct Line for the 8 years I've been driving, so I suspect that may be how, on the same policy, moving through vehicles by transferring the car on the same policy. No reputable firm has ever been able to beat them on price. I also have home and life insurance with them, too.

Zero spent/unspent convictions or penalties.

Reactions: Oxstock