Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious, I ordered the white interior but my image doesn't have that in my dashboard, does anyone have that? Assuming not and that the only thing that changes is the exterior View attachment 729315
I noticed this during configuration. This is actually the white interior you’re looking at even though it looks black. If you see it with the black it’s noticeably darker.

just an FYI before we all get carried away on another potential inclusion. My render of the Model 3 on the Tesla account page is exactly the same as the ones posted. I also have a screenshot of it from over a month ago and its also the exact same. So don't read too much into it, fog lights are there on both.

Reactions: dave8089 and GraGor
For those wondering about the foglight differences:

With foglights: [LR on the Configurator]
chrome_JAzPUCBKg4.png

Without foglights: [SR+ on the Configurator]
chrome_woumHviqFi.png

I ordered the SR+, but I have the image of the LR with the foglights on my dashboard.

Reactions: Eco Boy and SR-Plus
just an FYI before we all get carried away on another potential inclusion. My render of the Model 3 on the Tesla account page is exactly the same as the ones posted. I also have a screenshot of it from over a month ago and its also the exact same. So don't read too much into it, fog lights are there on both.
Yeah I have a photo from 20th October and it's identical to the ones posted and what my account shows as well.

For those wondering about the foglight differences:

With foglights: [LR on the Configurator]
View attachment 729320

Without foglights: [SR+ on the Configurator]
View attachment 729321

I ordered the SR+, but I have the image of the LR with the foglights on my dashboard.
My configurator shows fog lights on both. Doesn't matter which colour, they're there on each configuration.

Screenshot_20211104-170658_Samsung Internet.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Algy
Yep, i confirmed over the phone that my SR+ will be 305, slightly slower 0-60 and all heated seats and steering wheel.

He said over the phone there is nothing to suggest the 2022 Model 3 will come with full premium interior (I.e. subwoofer). I really want that.
If ordered new now, the Model 3 RWD shows partial premium interior. Basically heated seats wheel etc, but other features from LR/P premium interior missing - ambient lights and upgraded stereo etc.

Reactions: Eco Boy