Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would if I knew how to find the CS online chat! 😆 Can’t find one on the UK Tesla site. Is it on the US Tesla webpages?

Here in the corner, only comes up when there is an agent free.

1636107471463.png

Reactions: ScoutKaty
Hi all, newbie here but have been lurking for a while.

- I ordered via leasing company on 15/10/21... order actually placed by them on 20/10/21.
- RN received via text from Tesla on 04/11/21.
- I spoke with CS via online chat today who informed me that I should expect delivery February/March...

Happy to wait but does anyone think this date may change to something sooner i.e. this year (I know CS can be off the mark sometimes)? Also... assuming it does come in February/March surely I will have the newer extended range?

Thanks in advance.

SR+, White, 18" Aero Wheels

Hi all, newbie here but have been lurking for a while.

- I ordered via leasing company on 15/10/21... order actually placed by them on 20/10/21.
- RN received via text from Tesla on 04/11/21.
- I spoke with CS via online chat today who informed me that I should expect delivery February/March...

Happy to wait but does anyone think this date may change to something sooner i.e. this year (I know CS can be off the mark sometimes)? Also... assuming it does come in February/March surely I will have the newer extended range?

Thanks in advance.

SR+, White, 18" Aero Wheels
You got your RN late, it'll be Feb.
You should have the new specs.

Which number did you call for the update, was it the delivery team or a local service centre?

I ordered my 3 SR+ white/black on pretty much the same date as you so I'm hoping my delivery should be similar!
Just as an update to this, I emailed the GB delivery team and they have confirmed I have a car allocated now and should expect a delivery text in the next 7-10 days for a early-mid December delivery :)

Reactions: OddityError
Inspect element and edit jobby that 😂
This spec dramatics has me rattled 😂 I would just like to know exactly what I'll be getting for my €50k! :rolleyes:

My one per week commute to the office requires me to have a quick 5min charge at a supercharger on the way home, if there's a higher range Model3 replacing the one I've ordered the week after receiving it then you better believe I want to wait for the next shipment

Just did mine, and I noticed something....
When I purchased my M3LR, it said 1-year Premium Connectivity, but this says 'Standard Connectivity'?

Wonder if they just changed the name of it, or they have downgraded me to the new 'Every car gets 30 days connectivity'.
(Think i saw this discussed previously, but I didn't pay attention)
I queried this last week with Tesla and was told I’ll be getting 1year connectivity

This spec dramatics has me rattled 😂 I would just like to know exactly what I'll be getting for my €50k! :rolleyes:

My one per week commute to the office requires me to have a quick 5min charge at a supercharger on the way home, if there's a higher range Model3 replacing the one I've ordered the week after receiving it then you better believe I want to wait for the next shipment
Agreed.

For 41k, we should know exactly what we're getting. If we are getting something different, an email, at the least, would be preferable, to inform us, rather than speculation.

Reactions: Karlcole
Agreed.

For 41k, we should know exactly what we're getting. If we are getting something different, an email, at the least, would be preferable, to inform us, rather than speculation.
Absolutely, I've been given all the good news over the phone but I've sent 2 emails to the delivery team requesting confirmation and both have been met with a cold shoulder. It's all well to be told this over the phone but I want this in writing to cover myself 😂. Don't fancy being in the position where I trade my existing car in, sit into the new Model3 and find out its not what they told me it was.

El Bandito,

Mine
View attachment 729509

I'm starting to suspect that's the Vin allocation done for this quarter, so potential 6 month waiting time from order for me..... not good!

I am not sure this is true. I ordered on the 3rd Oct and haven't got my VIN yet. When I called yesterday, they said that there will be more VINs assigned and not to worry. They said they expect something to be allocated in the next two weeks at the latest.

I hope they are right.

My photo also says "Tesla Model 3" (ordered spec below in signature).

Mind you - I see you ordered yours in August :oops:

I am not sure this is true. I ordered on the 3rd Oct and haven't got my VIN yet. When I called yesterday, they said that there will be more VINs assigned and not to worry. They said they expect something to be allocated in the next two weeks at the latest.

I hope they are right.

My photo also says "Tesla Model 3" (ordered spec below in signiture)
you only get a year on the dashboard _after_ allocation. that year is basically the year your car was built.