Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was a lot of talk yesterday about what config people had and I wonder whether you have tried out this Tesla Data Decoder. It works based on the option string embedded in the image of your car in the 'Manage' page (you can extract this from source or inspect element (right click and choose Inspect while hovering over image) or in fact the VIN if you have one. I entered mine: APPB,APBS,DV4W,IPB1,PMNG,PRM31,SC04,MDL3,W40B,MT316,CPF0,DRRH

and got this readout which is exactly what I expect:

APPBEnhanced Autopilot
APBSBasic Autopilot features
DV4WDual Motor All-Wheel Drive
IPB1All Black Premium Interior
PMNGMidnight Silver
PRM31Premium Interior
SC04Pay per use Supercharging
MDL3Model 3
W40B18 Aero Wheels v2
MT316Long Range AWD
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 4.4 s
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD 0-60 mph 4.2 s
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Battery 0 BT38
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Range (NEDC) 657 km
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Range (WLTP) 580 km
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Range (WLTP) 360 mi
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Top speed 233 km/h
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Top speed 145 mph
CPF0Standard connectivity
DRRHRight hand drive

Excellent tool, it would be good to get everyone who's been told they'll have the increased range to use this. I've been told multiple times by different CS that my car will have the updated higher range but this tool states the as ordered. Would be goods to see if anyones is different or we're all in the same boat
Been told the same as this states as ordered.

It would not surprise me though that we website has the old specs listed still.

The reality of this situation is folks with a Q4 order are in between manufacturing processes in the factory.

Whist officially we should have 278 range, we ended up with a better battery… by luck.

So I’d take this tool with a grain of salt.

I guess the option string could simply reflect the config ordered, rather than the one that would be delivered but yesterday people were seeing the image change so I was wondering whether that meant that the underlying option string had changed. Would be good to hear from people that had seen that and also those with VINs and whether this tool can accurately decode those..
The image has not changed. I took screenshots back in August when I downloaded the Tesla app and could see the “check your Teslas account for order progress” and whilst that car was a white model 3, it showed fog lamps too, as it does today.

So no change with the photo.

There was a lot of talk yesterday about what config people had and I wonder whether you have tried out this Tesla Data Decoder. It works based on the option string embedded in the image of your car in the 'Manage' page (you can extract this from source or inspect element (right click and choose Inspect while hovering over image) or in fact the VIN if you have one. I entered mine: APPB,APBS,DV4W,IPB1,PMNG,PRM31,SC04,MDL3,W40B,MT316,CPF0,DRRH

and got this readout which is exactly what I expect:

APPBEnhanced Autopilot
APBSBasic Autopilot features
DV4WDual Motor All-Wheel Drive
IPB1All Black Premium Interior
PMNGMidnight Silver
PRM31Premium Interior
SC04Pay per use Supercharging
MDL3Model 3
W40B18 Aero Wheels v2
MT316Long Range AWD
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 4.4 s
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD 0-60 mph 4.2 s
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Battery 0 BT38
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Range (NEDC) 657 km
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Range (WLTP) 580 km
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Range (WLTP) 360 mi
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Top speed 233 km/h
MT316 SpecM3 Long Range AWD Top speed 145 mph
CPF0Standard connectivity
DRRHRight hand drive
Just did mine, and I noticed something....
When I purchased my M3LR, it said 1-year Premium Connectivity, but this says 'Standard Connectivity'?

Wonder if they just changed the name of it, or they have downgraded me to the new 'Every car gets 30 days connectivity'.
(Think i saw this discussed previously, but I didn't pay attention)

When I purchased my M3LR, it said 1-year Premium Connectivity, but this says 'Standard Connectivity'?

Wonder if they just changed the name of it, or they have downgraded me to the new 'Every car gets 30 days connectivity'.
I asked Tesla CS this when they changed it to all versions get 30 days, they told me any order placed whilst it was 1 year connectivity will get 1 year, only orders made after will be 30 days

Yes that's interesting, this changed on 15th October so orders for LR & Perf placed on or before then should still get the 1 year trial subscription though this is implied, but not explicit here: Connectivity look for the table at the bottom

Reactions: Max R
Yes that's interesting, this changed on 15th October so orders for LR & Perf placed on or before then should still get the 1 year trial subscription though this is implied, but not explicit here: Connectivity look for the table at the bottom
Given this tool is showing incorrect info for this recent change, I think its reasonable to assume it's not accurate.

I ordered before 15th October but my final invoice says 'standard connectivity', hope they don't mix this up!

1636103810259.png

Given this tool is showing incorrect info for this recent change, I think its reasonable to assume it's not accurate.
No I think the difference here is that we have always had Standard Connectivity plus a trial subscription of Premium for 30 days or 1 year unlike when the Premium Connectivity is included in the car for life i.e. as was with Model S and X cars ordered before July 2018.. same as free SuperCharging for life so I think the tool is reporting the option correctly.

I ordered before 15th October but my final invoice says 'standard connectivity', hope they don't mix this up!
Everyone since 2019 gets Standard Connectivity for life by default and this is what the final invoice is referring to. Tesla changed the trial period for all M3 trims to 30days for any orders placed on or after 15-Oct-2021. Orders placed prior to this date will still get the one year premium connectivity trial.

Reactions: Liquidv