Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
El Bandito,

Mine
View attachment 729509

I'm starting to suspect that's the Vin allocation done for this quarter, so potential 6 month waiting time from order for me..... not good!

Don't lose hope yet - they are on the way apparently and shouldnt be too much longer! 🤪

1636109645803.png

I am not sure this is true. I ordered on the 3rd Oct and haven't got my VIN yet. When I called yesterday, they said that there will be more VINs assigned and not to worry. They said they expect something to be allocated in the next two weeks at the latest.

I hope they are right.

My photo also says "Tesla Model 3" (ordered spec below in signature).

Mind you - I see you ordered yours in August :oops:
There has been a number of Vin events this month for UK customers. Only one allocation really for people in ireland. Will also depend on your spec looks like the standard white\black get allocated quickly.

One fellow Irish man ordered in early July and was only allocated last week.

Hi All

Just wanted to post my timelines for a model 3 SR+ White/black ordered.

Order placed through company lease (Hitachi) on 8/10, RN number received on 12th.

Called Tesla for an update today and they have informed that a car was allocated to the order earlier this week and delivery expected 8/9 December.
@Lmlopes7 - Same spec as me, my RN 22/09, no VIN allocated yet.
Just spoke with Tesla and they’re scheduling my collection in 2 weeks.

Don't lose hope yet - they are on the way apparently and shouldn't be too much longer! 🤪

View attachment 729519
Hard to know what to believe anymore. Out of interest I queried about the Kia EV6 (started taken orders but it doesn't really float my boat) but they were equally sketchy on giving delivery lead times (Quarter 1 basic and Q2 high spec) also couldn't nail them down on anything.

Should have gone with the Ioniq 5 have a head full of grey hairs after this process :D

Just got off the phone with Tesla to ask about registration number for my SR+ order. While I was on the call I asked about the battery confusion and was told I do have the increased range, slightly slower 0-60 (5.6s). They also confirmed it will have the heated steering wheel. Ordered on the 12th September, VIN on the 26th October, "J" as the 8th character.

So confused on what to believe, like many of you I've been told different things 😂

Need to borrow some genius on here around car pricing as its all over the place at the moment and i suspect there are some smart buggers on here.

What do you think the accurate price should be for:-
  • 2018 Audi SQ5 in Melator Red (quite rare to find them)
  • 21 Inch Diamond cut Alloys
  • V6 3 Litre Petrol
  • 26,700 miles
  • Paint work, alloys, interior (Beyond immaculate)
  • Full Service history (Mostly audi, but got caught off guard on UK holiday with 1 service although only genuine audi parts were used)
  • 2 previous owners inc me and audi staff who had it for 6 months prior to me
  • Lots of Audi extras / Panaramic Roof / Virtual cockpit / Audi Flat Bottom Steering wheel / Full Bose speakers / LED light package / Matrix Headlights
What price, realistically do you think it should be? By all means, do some digging on autotrader to pull a figure together.

Need to borrow some genius on here around car pricing as its all over the place at the moment and i suspect there are some smart buggers on here.

• V6 3 Litre Petrol
  • 26,700 miles
  • Full Service history (Mostly audi, but got caught off guard on UK holiday with 1 service although only genuine audi parts were used)
  • Lots of Audi extras / Panaramic Roof / Virtual cockpit / Audi Flat Bottom Steering wheel / Full Bose speakers / LED light package / Matrix Headlights
What price, realistically do you think it should be? By all means, do some digging on autotrader to pull a figure together.
30-40k?

Reactions: skateboarder
Just got off the phone with Tesla to ask about registration number for my SR+ order. While I was on the call I asked about the battery confusion and was told I do have the increased range, slightly slower 0-60 (5.6s). They also confirmed it will have the heated steering wheel. Ordered on the 12th September, VIN on the 26th October, "J" as the 8th character.

So confused on what to believe, like many of you I've been told different things 😂
Just been told the same.

305 range, heated steering wheel despite being told yesterday I’m not having it 😂👍

Yep, Luke was 100% confident it was 30-40k but Emma said she'd only give you 20p, sorry mate, I'd probably guess it's something between 20p and 40k. Hopefully that helps, you could be wishy washy with the features in the car. "It may or may not have a panoramic roof, depending on what the temperature was at your office when I requested my trade in price", you may or may not get a better price that way.

Nobody really knows though, best to just close your eyes and sign the trade in agreement, then watch your bank 14 days later to see what you got, think of it like a lottery.

In all fairness @Oxstock, you haven't stated if your Audi has Ambient lighting or what the range is?

I asked Hannah based on the info you gave us, and she said it may have a heated steering wheel, but not to expect £10k, but maybe £36k if you sell before the VIN is published on the auto wiper cruis control thread...

Hope that helps?

• Funny
Reactions: Oxstock

• V6 3 Litre Petrol
  • 26,700 miles
You mean it's not on the train already..... deals off you got greedy!

Reactions: Oxstock
In all fairness @Oxstock, you haven't stated if your Audi has Ambient lighting or what the range is?

I asked Hannah based on the info you gave us, and she said it may have a heated steering wheel, but not to expect £10k, but maybe £36k if you sell before the VIN is published on the auto wiper cruis control thread...

Hope that helps?
Hannah told me the opposite of this, I think its 10k if you have the heated wheel. I took this as fact as she put a VIN she found on Google into the internal Tesla VIN checker.

• Funny
Reactions: Simonix
Hard to know what to believe anymore. Out of interest I queried about the Kia EV6 (started taken orders but it doesn't really float my boat) but they were equally sketchy on giving delivery lead times (Quarter 1 basic and Q2 high spec) also couldn't nail them down on anything.

Should have gone with the Ioniq 5 have a head full of grey hairs after this process :D
Yes I think because we are so small here in Ireland...... we literally just get the leftovers!
I've heard the same issues with the Skoda Enyaq - they can't even tell people anything, even what year they will get their orders 😲
EV6 isnt for me either - I was between M3 and Ioniq5 too...... but at time of ordering the only one I could test drive was the M3 so went with that - and when I was ordering I was told mid-November which I believed..... and then found this forum and realised that was a fairytail! 🤥

Reactions: BevyBoy