Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the receipt of the request for Tesla to connect to Bluetooth mean anything in the order process? Can’t recall when I got that maybe a week ago. (Been out with nasty covid).

Car ordered 19/10. December delivery due. Applied for est loan on 20/10. Completed all requested tasks on my Tesla account, obvs have the RN Order number.

Reactions: GraGor
Does the receipt of the request for Tesla to connect to Bluetooth mean anything in the order process? Can’t recall when I got that maybe a week ago. (Been out with nasty covid).

Car ordered 19/10. December delivery due. Applied for est loan on 20/10. Completed all requested tasks on my Tesla account, obvs have the RN Order number.
Yes, check for a VIN in the source code of your order page. It will probably be there and means your car is on a boat on its way.

Reactions: Katic1972
Customers with A are being told:

- 305 range
- heated front and rear seats / steering wheel
- 5.3s 0-60

J‘s are being told the same except it’s 5.8s. Grr
Called again. Seems J is 5.6s, 305 range, heated seats and heated wheel.

So J must have hairpin winding motor.

A must be performance motor.

Not sure why J would be .2 seconds faster than the advertised 2022 M3? Weird.

Just been on chat to see if any indication of car allocation / VIN (told them my VIN is in the source code. ...)

"A week or two"
"Source code VIN is not confirmed and can change"
"Delivery likely early December"
"Could be the new configuration, longer range"
"If longer range will also have heated rear seats and steering wheel"
"Will be able to confirm my order once the VIN is notified by SMS"

The wait continues ......

2802E6C8-89FA-429C-A9A7-9E61D2381677.jpeg
I think I found a vin number in my source code but it’s a model x,…. Now im
Happy to receive a model X of course, just as long as it costs the same as my M3LR :)

Ordered M3 MSM Aero wheels 29 Oct so hopefully looking at December delivery as stated at time of order 😟...but, reading through threads I may be waiting a bit longer if not on one of the many ships that seem to be coming to the UK as no VIN yet...so, while I have time to find out what accessories to get could anybody give me a heads up on a reasonable Tesla tinting and ceramic coating business near North West London? want to get everything in place when it eventually does arrive! 🤔😎

Random question…

I’m looking at a week away w/c 13th Dec.

I found my VIN 02/11 in source code and I’ve been told I’m matched to a car, so there’s every chance my collection date could clash.

I think I’ve read you have a 7 day window to collect the car, is that right?

Random question…

I’m looking at a week away w/c 13th Dec.

I found my VIN 02/11 in source code and I’ve been told I’m matched to a car, so there’s every chance my collection date could clash.

I think I’ve read you have a 7 day window to collect the car, is that right?
Too risky in my opinion. Yes you have 7 days and if you can’t meet that there’s literally no alternatives, that car goes into the pull and someone in here suddenly has their vin appear.

Reactions: Cstandinguk