Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh yes, I've been asking them.....
Just spotted you're in Milton Keynes and that's where I test drove, fell in love and immediately ordered mine from! We were in there on the same day - weird!
That's super cool, I was there and test drove that day too! But even weirder that you haven't got a delivery date yet then, I did go for the performance model - but I saw lots of SR/LR models getting delivery texts the same day as me. Very odd. Maybe there's a very high demand for the configuration you selected or something *shrug* ~~the strange workings of Tesla~~.

Reactions: ScoutKaty
I expect a pie chart, and a PowerPoint presentation.... 😁;)
Couldn't resist...

Pie-I-have-Eaten.jpg

what can people actually do with VINs?

Also, what can people actually do with number plates also? Surely you report they're stolen and just order new ones? Never really understood what damage can be done. If someone chucks them onto a a ford transit and robs a bank, i've already reported it to the police that they're stolen.

in the same boat, waiting for autotrader to turn up some callers but yet to hear anything. Worst case I'll have 2 cars on my drive, but just want it gone now. Worth giving motorway.co.uk a go - apparently its not that bad money wise.
My experience trying WBAC, Motorway and Cazoo.
Car BMW i3s
WBAC was cheapest quote - £25315
Motorway was a real faff (they ask you to take a ton of pictures where they guide you around and inside the car), and the auction that took place didn't meet their original quote. Original quote - £27879, auction price achieved £27012.
Cazoo. Original quote - £27650.

I went with Cazoo after Motorway didn't live up to their quote, Cazoo paid their quoted price no questions asked. They were utterly painless and I'd very highly recommend (YMMV of course, and assuming, your car matches the description and their allowances). Guy took a 5 minute look round the car, no teeth sucking, microscope or haggling at all (like I hear about WBAC). Money was in my account, on a Sunday within 30 seconds of him pressing the 'Done' button on his tablet, and even before I received a confirmation email.

Am now somewhat patiently carless, also waiting for the class of 10/21 Tesla text.

Reactions: Oxstock
Hopefully, I've had multiple Tesla CS and the delivery team tell me on both the phone and email that I'm getting the 5.6 0-100km/h (6.1 for the M3 2022) version with the extended range. The difference is 0.5 seconds which is substantial to me. Currently driving a car that's 6.2 0-100km/h and part of my reason for going Tesla and not a different EV was specifically for the acceleration increase 😂
And considering Tesla charge £1500 for a 0.5 sec acceleration boost

Reactions: Bandito
in the same boat, waiting for autotrader to turn up some callers but yet to hear anything. Worst case I'll have 2 cars on my drive, but just want it gone now. Worth giving motorway.co.uk a go - apparently its not that bad money wise.
I used Carwow. They just started Selling cars. No joke, I cleaned my car/took pictures/uploaded them in the weekend. Got a call from a chap on the Monday, and sold the car at a decent price. Got an email the next day from the buyer and organised pickup/payment a few days before (whenever) I get the Tesla.
Was really impressed, no fee's to pay. All Free.

I used Carwow. They just started Selling cars. No joke, I cleaned my car/took pictures/uploaded them in the weekend. Got a call from a chap on the Monday, and sold the car at a decent price. Got an email the next day from the buyer and organised pickup/payment a few days before (whenever) I get the Tesla.
Was really impressed, no fee's to pay. All Free.
Thats interesting, what price bracket was your car? Reason I ask is that I feel certain website favour certain price brackets.