Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fri 3rd was earliest date but my youngest wants to come too so went for Sat 4th.
Text kindly asks "you to come unaccompanied for collection" so might drop them off round the corner just before! 😂
Actually, if I sell my current car before I'll need dropping off anyway.
Just noticed that in the text message. I was that excited I never even read past "please select your preferred date and time" 😂

What a shame, I'll need to leave the wife in the house 🤭

So for me it’s Friday, Saturday or Monday. I suppose Sat or Monday is the only option that will allow time for funds to arrive in my account. It’s gonna be tight :-(
Phone Kennedy Street tomorrow and ask them if they can email you your final invoice. Someone on the thread phoned them today and they emailed it right away. Mention about the EST situation and find out your options.

I do disagree a little on the LR part. There’s no telling we haven’t already got that battery, no one’s bothered to check to my knowledge.

Also, Panasonic batt isn’t proving too great from across the board. Not all upgrades are good upgrades.
We don't officially have it, whereas mainland Europe does and so does Australia now. It is an LG battery, we don't yet know how well it will perform but an extra 20 miles is certainly something useful to have.

My point was however that it is an expected change, and some people that want the extra range are delaying to order - no such thing exists for the P.