Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, does anyone know exactly where the Bluewater collection point is. The Bluewater shop is in the middle of the shopping centre, so that can't be the right place, surely. But the service centre is miles away from Bluewater, so that can't be the place either.

Anyone been there have a descent postcode for it?

Thanks

Bluewater shop is closed now. This is the car park you want:

Here is a street view of that car park entrance:

I'm scheduled to collect mine on the 27th November from Bluewater but I was there a couple of weeks ago, the Tesla collection is signposted once you get around to that part of the car park.

I'd say what's happening is they have our VINs (already on a ship - likely Hyperion Ray or Nabucco as per @hazbot 's research) and have submitted application for SEAI grant but won't allocate them to us until they are approved (SLA 15 days) - they need the SEAI grant approval before they can issue us our final invoices to deduct the €5k grant that SEAI will pay them directly so don't want to match us until they have confirmation of this.

They had to email El @Bandito looking for details for SEAI grant......... probably because he gave some dodgey looking info, and I'd say that's why they needed to do a background check on him and once cleared matched him as an exception

Then @hazbot went for M3P.... there is no grant on that so they matched him already!

And then that leaves the rest of us SR+'s waiting for SEAI grants to be approved before they allocate them?
Not to break the bubble but a company car purchase here so no grant involved and also no VIN assigned.

• Informative
Reactions: John_IE
Bluewater shop is closed now. This is the car park you want:

Here is a street view of that car park entrance:

I'm scheduled to collect mine on the 27th November from Bluewater but I was there a couple of weeks ago, the Tesla collection is signposted once you get around to that part of the car park.
Nice one, thanks. So it is basically at the super-charger. Cool, that should be nice and easy.

I'm not bothered but could be persuaded to be bothered with more knowledge (durh!).
Thing is, I've no prior experience of EVs so whatever performance I get from my M3LR is going to seem great to me. Classic case of 'ignorance is bliss' methinks.

I should add, the miles-per-gallon I get from my current car (Alfa Romeo Stelvio) is pretty pants so anything better is fabulous.
Same here, I’m just waiting for mine.

Ignorance is bliss indeed!

Reactions: ScoutKaty
On the subject of chargers, I had a Hypervolt install scheduled back in September or so. Did the SEAI pre-approval thing beforehand, all good. But then when it transpired that the car wasn't going to show up in September, I cancelled the charger install.

I guess I'd prefer to have the car there in the driveway when the charger gets installed so I can do a full test before the installer heads off, rather than getting the car afterwards and finding some issue with the charger and having to beg the guy to come back.

Just me..?
My charger went in last week and I don't collect my new baby until 4th Dec. It was a more complex install tho', with groundworks and stuff.

Reactions: Electron Mike
On the subject of chargers, I had a Hypervolt install scheduled back in September or so. Did the SEAI pre-approval thing beforehand, all good. But then when it transpired that the car wasn't going to show up in September, I cancelled the charger install.

I guess I'd prefer to have the car there in the driveway when the charger gets installed so I can do a full test before the installer heads off, rather than getting the car afterwards and finding some issue with the charger and having to beg the guy to come back.

Just me..?
It took me a lot of effort to actually arrange installation, didn't seem to be any local installers and generally people were very slow getting back to me
So eventually Ohme Home Pro installed about a month before delivery and worked perfectly There are lots of inbuilt delays including DNO approval , online surveys , form filling and you have to pay up front as well but I'm sure if there had been any problems the electrician would have come back and sorted

Just me..?
Our PodPoint gets installed a week after we get the car. Good for testing the charger!

Found that most EV charger installers in our area though have electric cars to test the EV charger with.

On another note, I also requested a key fob at work so I can us the EV charger there too. Looks like my work uses the EO charging network. This is getting real!!

Couldn't get through to CS yesterday so emailed them

Just replied - confirming my allocation / VIN (LRW3F7FA9MC******) and delivery tbc (early December)

Ive replied asking if they can confirm longer range, heated rear seats, steering wheel and years premium connectivity).....

Reactions: Stumbleine
This is the link I used - and you don't have to be an octopus energy user to get it installed by them ( I have a bulb account):

On the note of Octopus, if anyone hasn’t already - have a look at Electric Juice Network. Basically you have one RFID card for multiple charge point suppliers - if octopus customer it goes on your bill, if not then they will bill you for unlicensed charger usage alone.

Sorry for off-topic but can anyone comment on how 'worth it' the premium connectivity is? Will you be (or do you currently) subscribe to it?
It's to allow Spotify and Netflix on your cars - Without it you get just normal navigation, so because I use Spotify, for me it is worth it.

Here are the details on the difference between Standard and Premium Connectivity:
Connectivity
1636625310897.png

All Tesla owners can subscribe to premium connectivity for an extra amount.