Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My valuation expired yesterday too. I'm probably not going to trade-in with Tesla but have updated the mileage reading and awaiting recalculated value, just incase they come back with an amazing offer ;)
Thanks tho' for the heads-up on the 2 weeks notice to cancel trade-in. My collection is 4th Dec so I have time.
Fingers crossed all works out well for you and your pick-up.

Did your trade in expire after 30 or 60 days and presumably we are talking final offer not the 7 day ? if its 30, mine will expire this week.

Thanks in advance

Mine expired after 60 days. As soon as it said calculating new valuation I figured they wouldn't be able to get that to me promptly, based on how long it took last time, I pressed "I don't want to trade in" and it immediately changed my account to "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" with information on the bank details to wire transfer to, as well as new leasing documents I hadn't seen before.

Paid the downpayment, emailed Tesla proof of payment this morning, by 11am they'd confirmed receipt and my account has gone back to "Prepare for Delivery" and I have signed the leasing agreement. I'm just going to sell my car elsewhere and get as much as I can for it, Tesla were 95% not going to be the highest bidder anyway.

Has anyone ordered a car from Tesla and used ALD for leasing, I ordered a car on 01/10/21 with a due delivery of early November, I have chased the car 3 times but they said to just wait, I have now received a text saying some information is missing, I rang them as i couldn't see anything missing, they said the origional information did not come through and they have now done me another quote that is £70 more a month than I was origionaly quoted and the delivery is now estimated Feb 22
Ordered through ALD as they manage my companies fleet. Ordered mine with them on 5/10, RN on 12/10 and delivery on 29/11.

The lack of information from Tesla Ireland is awfully frustrating. Surely by now half ways through November they would have more firm idea of when in December I should roughly receive my car. Then getting told they dont know what ship its on etc etc :rolleyes:
Don’t wish to appear rude but…
get used to it,
it’s the “Tesla way”
(FWIW, I think it’s cr@p as well) but no news might be better than various conflicting news that some listers report? That must be worse when you can’t trust what you’re told😡

Reactions: Bandito
What does INTAKE mean?
it's the word CS used, and it's something you also find on your source code.

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 12.17.32.png

How "confirmed" is that delivery date? I only ask because I got my RN number text just under a month before you, and I'm being told December, but no actual date!
Spoken to both Tesla and ALD. Tesla confirmed that they are delivering to my address on 29th, got a text and they told me my car currently has 53% battery. Also said they will send a text on the day when the car is on it's way (in the delivery text). I think they may collect from Leicester site and delivery from there as i'm only ~30 minutes drive from there.
Spoke to ALD after who confirmed delivery and have arranged collection of my returning fleet car.

Also what spec did you go for?

Don’t wish to appear rude but…
get used to it,
it’s the “Tesla way”
(FWIW, I think it’s cr@p as well) but no news might be better than various conflicting news that some listers report? That must be worse when you can’t trust what you’re told😡
I agree here but they seem to play it in an odd way to just withhold information to prevent questions/complaints/issues. I understand dates change and can slip, I work as a project manager 😂 but good lord, you absolutely must have an estimated date by now. How they cant give a status update is beyond me, your car is currently here, its due at location B at such and such date. They act as if cars turn up on their doorstep and they issue them out there and then which to be fair, I'm starting to believe could actually be the way :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: John_IE
I agree here but they seem to play it in an odd way to just withhold information to prevent questions/complaints/issues. I understand dates change and can slip, I work as a project manager 😂 but good lord, you absolutely must have an estimated date by now. How they cant give a status update is beyond me, your car is currently here, its due at location B at such and such date. They act as if cars turn up on their doorstep and they issue them out there and then which to be fair, I'm starting to believe could actually be the way :rolleyes:
Money, staff, money, IT systems, money and more money?

Yeah that fits in with what I was told last week too - that the next shipment arriving in Ireland on 08/12..... plus few days to prep etc. would be 10/12-15/12 deliveries 🤞

They said they would have more info and VINs allocated etc. 3 weeks before 08/12 which is this week (17/11), so we should hear something by the end of this week!

This all aligns with Nabucco passing through Suez Canal 16/11-17/11 coincidentally...... that could be our ship 🧐 Arrives in SOU 26/11 and ZEE 28/11.... I'd say the bit they are struggling with is the SOU/ZEE to DUB leg - those routes could be pretty full with 2022 other brand cars already
I too can back up this theory 😂 Emailed Tesla Dublin yesterday and got a response that “Matching” is still in progress and should be completed this week so this week should be the week we know more 🙏🏻

I too can back up this theory 😂 Emailed Tesla Dublin yesterday and got a response that “Matching” is still in progress and should be completed this week so this week should be the week we know more 🙏🏻
Yes was feeling confident, until I messaged them this morning and they had absolutely no info whatsoever - just got the same responses I got 3-4 weeks ago!

"Order not matched yet", "Are you still looking for a car asap or 2022?", and "delivery expected in December"..... don't feel confident at all now hearing this word 'expected' when December is only 2 weeks away and still being asked if I am sure I want a car :rolleyes:😂

Yes was feeling confident, until I messaged them this morning and they had absolutely no info whatsoever - just got the same responses I got 3-4 weeks ago!

"Order not matched yet", "Are you still looking for a car asap or 2022?", and "delivery expected in December"..... don't feel confident at all now hearing this word 'expected' when December is only 2 weeks away and still being asked if I am sure I want a car :rolleyes:😂
I sent my own email off to them this morning and got told I have been matched, which I've known for weeks but they keep repeating whenever I contact them. They said car is expected mid December and I'll know more closer to

I've also asked if they knew what ship my car is on and the response was. "it's not shown on your account"o_O

What a *sugar* show

Reactions: John_IE
I sent my own email off to them this morning and got told I have been matched, which I've known for weeks but they keep repeating whenever I contact them. They said car is expected mid December and I'll know more closer to

I've also asked if they knew what ship my car is on and the response was. "it's not shown on your account"o_O

What a *sugar* show
Jaysus we’ve all been onto them this morning. I’ve been told similar this morning too, their gaol is to have all ireland orders matched this week🤞🏽