Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
re. Tesla live chat,

I’ve used it twice now to ask basic questions and received either blunt unhelpful responses, or no response to follow up questions from “Emma”.

Is this a bot of some sort, or is it a person and I am just unlucky that I got them both times?

re. Tesla live chat,

I’ve used it twice now to ask basic questions and received either blunt unhelpful responses, or no response to follow up questions from “Emma”.

Is this a bot of some sort, or is it a person and I am just unlucky that I got them both times?

One of the Emmas is a bit ... how shall I put it ... terse. But it's not a rude bot.

Likewise, I'm in Limerick so just had to book the day off. Not big issue really but I do hope they charge the cars up enough so I can get home! 😂. Going to go try sell my existing car now.

For all the other Irish people here, regards home charger installation. Do you mind sharing some recommendations for companies that do this? I had KN on behalf of electric Ireland call out to the house yesterday and it was a bit of a disaster. The meter board and tails need upgrading but they basically walked off without giving much feedback on exactly what needs doing
I've booked with Carra (Telsa charger recommended installer) for next week, but afraid they are Dublin area....

Guessing the rest of us who weren't allocated previously are still waiting to be matched? @dave8089 @AGalwayTech @BevyBoy @Ambergold @Noel_a @Onearmedbandit

Last edited:
Likewise, I'm in Limerick so just had to book the day off. Not big issue really but I do hope they charge the cars up enough so I can get home! 😂. Going to go try sell my existing car now.
Looks like I have to travel to Dublin too... delivery option is only available up to 200km from Dublin apparently.

Both of us will have to bring the magnifying glasses to check our cars fully before leaving Dublin. By the time we get home the 100km (150km?) limit for reporting issues will already be used up.

Off to book a day off work and a train ticket 😐

Looks like I have to travel to Dublin too... delivery option is only available up to 200km from Dublin apparently.

Both of us will have to bring the magnifying glasses to check our cars fully before leaving Dublin. By the time we get home the 100km (150km?) limit for reporting issues will already be used up.

I'm 201km from Tesla Sandyford 😑

🤣 I'm getting screwed at every stage. I live 196km away. Might ask them to drive the block a few times.

Delivery text just received - eight days after I booked delivery using the schedule URL (a back door that sounds like it might have been closed now). Simultaneously, received a response to an email I sent them nine days ago chasing for a delivery date as I have a car to sell. So looks like those two actions were linked, and that perhaps delivery SMS messages don't always just go out automatically.

Thanks for the feedback mate, I will eventually fork the Model Y as well. I had hoped to get the app to output a PDF of your data to email but not looking to promising - especially on the free level :D
These Made in China cars are supposed to be less susceptible to the issues reported about the Made in America cars so hopefully the PDF output will be unnecessary. Thought of crowdfunding? I can think of a number of people (everyone here) that would find it useful in the very near future. If we all chipped-in a couple £ surely that'd cover the cost?