Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my RN on 9th Nov. Ordered via Autolease on 3 Nov. Then got a message yesterday telling me that my arrival date is being calculated (but it didn’t specify I’d had a car allocated like some others who have had a similar text).
Got my RN 5th Nov and nothing. Nobody can tell me anything at Tesla or at Autolease. I feel there’s some missing paperwork somewhere… 😒

I got my RN on 9th Nov. Ordered via Autolease on 3 Nov. Then got a message yesterday telling me that my arrival date is being calculated (but it didn’t specify I’d had a car allocated like some others who have had a similar text).
I’d say the message you received indicates a vehicle has been allocated so you should receive it in December.

Refresh Model S ordered today, mostly to "lock" the price, bearing in mind they're quoting 2023 for delivery,
Unfortunately the spec specifically states that ridiculous yoke steering wheel which, if it can't be replaced with a proper one, will be a deal breaker

Plenty of time to think about it! ;)
The spec I ordered back in January has gone up by 12k! Got tired of waiting so ordered a model 3 until it arrives 😀

Reactions: ACarneiro
Looks like the class of November 21 are getting some fast movement on their orders!

I'm wondering how things have been progressig for those of us that only have relevant updates about their order progress through the 'tricks', ie VIN in source code and schedule link. Anyone successfully receive their car yet having gone through those methods?
I got my RN on the 4th Nov and have just had an update from the lease co saying estimated delivery of next March. Tesla have basically said the same although they did also say “you may get a vehicle allocated before Christmas but it’s unlikely” *sigh*

sold my audi you’ll all be pleased to hear. Going back to my local audi stealers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 92
I’d say the message you received indicates a vehicle has been allocated so you should receive it in December.
Just a lurker here but I got my RN number 24th September, SR+ through work/fleet alliance. Estimated delivery November.. Got told Friday its now January. I'm no expert but from reading this forum there aren't going to be any arrivals until at least February.. Bummed

Just a lurker here but I got my RN number 24th September, SR+ through work/fleet alliance. Estimated delivery November.. Got told Friday its now January. I'm no expert but from reading this forum there aren't going to be any arrivals until at least February.. Bummed
I'm assuming it wasn't Tesla that stated Jan? They don't supply vehicles to Europe in the first month of a quarter so Jan is extremely unlikely.

I'm assuming it wasn't Tesla that stated Jan? They don't supply vehicles to Europe in the first month of a quarter so Jan is extremely unlikely.
No it was the lease company. I've tried to speak to Tesla with my RN but keep getting cut off whilst holding. Seems mad I've had the RN text since Sept, no random spec, just white SR+, black interior, 18" aero wheels, no extras

For those of you awaiting collection and considering vehicle checklists - I have been doing the same and most are PDF files which you need to print in order to fill in. WELL, not anymore, whilst doing my research I spotted a post on a Tesla Facebook Group and there is an interactive web based form, save it to your homescreen and it becomes (in effect) an app.
Do you have a link?

Reactions: badbadger06