Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i've just spoken to the Service number who has said that there are still a few vessels due anytime now that has cars unallocated as of yet. If i don't get a text within the next 2 weeks then i'll have missed the boat (excuse the pun) for December. Lease company assured my December delivery so got high hopes. Text for order received from tesla was 18th Oct. Hope this eases anyone else's anxiety LOL

Reactions: guru1
So i've just spoken to the Service number who has said that there are still a few vessels due anytime now that has cars unallocated as of yet. If i don't get a text within the next 2 weeks then i'll have missed the boat (excuse the pun) for December. Lease company assured my December delivery so got high hopes. Text for order received from tesla was 18th Oct. Hope this eases anyone else's anxiety LOL
This is interesting as I’ve literally just been told the opposite, that all Q4 cars have been allocated and to get anything now would require a cancellation. Honestly don’t know what to believe anymore.

This is interesting as I’ve literally just been told the opposite, that all Q4 cars have been allocated and to get anything now would require a cancellation. Honestly don’t know what to believe anymore.
I was expecting a March 22 delivery and have just this week had my “Your vehicle delivery is being calculated..” text indicating that it’s on a ship on its way - and I didn’t chase the delivery at all.

Did you get your documents generated online? I'm having trouble and even called them about it. They logged a trouble ticket.
(Bought my policy online 4 hours ago, but picking car up tomorrow)
Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 14.47.20.png

this is what it shows up.

My M3P is being home delivered on the 15th Dec - I just chatted with CS via online chat to see if collection was quicker than home delivery. Was told it isn't for my car so remaining the 15th but I asked when would I receive the registration and vin number and they text it to me straight away. Just mentioning in-case people are waiting for their details and are due to pick up their car soon, feels like a little chase to CS and you get it.

Reactions: Filbert1884
My M3P is being home delivered on the 15th Dec - I just chatted with CS via online chat to see if collection was quicker than home delivery. Was told it isn't for my car so remaining the 15th but I asked when would I receive the registration and vin number and they text it to me straight away. Just mentioning in-case people are waiting for their details and are due to pick up their car soon, feels like a little chase to CS and you get it.
But you won't get it until you get the actual delivery date (so no point chasing them if you've got a 'calculating delivery text'.

Hi all, just collected from bristol this morning 09.00View attachment 737510View attachment 737509View attachment 737511 😀 lucky it had 100% charge just plugged it in quicky at home also to check the gen 3 charger etc the app also activated with in 30 minutes. Im over the moon with it, i would suggest watching all the tutorial video in your tesla app charging etc as its fairly daunting when you first get in and im young and fairly good with technology but even im still learning its worth the wait no issues with the car picked up paint/gaps etc
Congratulations! Did you have USB C ports and wireless charging?

Reactions: 8enj